IGNORED

Mcmama closing up shop

Koala

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to wonder what the car insurance looks like for someone who (theoretically) gets into this many wrecks. Then again, it's MckMama. Paying bills is so below her.

Normally I'd be totally sympathetic towards someone going through bankruptcy. I know how it effects a family, because my parents had to declare bankruptcy (the kind where they chose to pay it back) when I was 13/14. I had to be uprooted from my extremely academically-forward private school with classes and friends I adored, and put into a state (public) school for the first time in my life. It could have been far worse for me, but I was 1-2 years ahead in all my classes, so it was a completely wasted year in my education.

My dad lost his business (which was the cause of the bankruptcy) and for quite some time we had to live off a single income while my dad found a new job, which wasn't easy since he was about 50 at the time.

Fortunately, he got a really good job and I got to go back to my original school even while they paid back their debt, but they worked SO hard to make sure that happened, and because of their hard work we didn't lose the house, or either of the cars, or any other major asset. We did fairly well compared to a lot of people who went through bankruptcy and I am extremely grateful for that.

Those kids, though... I guess it's a good thing MckMamaDrama will always find a new scam so they don't have to do without, for their sake. I just really pity them having to live with such an attention whore. I always find myself hoping her kids don't become victims of Munchhausen by Proxy for the sake of the blog.

Incidentally, I was totally going to quote Hamlet too until I saw that it already happened. Boo.

Whoa! I seriously have to question "Jen's" smarts. She's smart enough to con sooo many sheeple on so many issues over so many years - yet screws up with those long and many replies on FB a mere hour before mentioning her crash and roll?

And the sheeple don't realize or question that oddity. Oh I realize any who do were deleted for sure - but it is mind-numbing the number who apparently who oh-so-innocently do swallow her tale.

Crazy. They are all totally crazy.

has anyone posted on her fb about it? all i see over there are "leghumpers" SO GLAD SHE IS OKAYYYY. uh. The only thing she needs to go to the hosp for is being full of crap.

Many seasons ago when her bankruptcy shenanigans came to light, I posted a link to the court documents (with personal info redacted) in the comments of one of her Facebook posts. It was deleted within 3 minutes, and I was immediately banned.

In my opinion, she was probably on her iPhone deleting Facebook comments when she crashed... both times.

Archived