IGNORED

Mcmama closing up shop

Koala

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her husband is back. Her story is over. Time to start a new blog under a new name and spin a new yarn to fleece more people. She's fleeced all she can fleece with this one.

It's done because she needs to come up with an alias to begin ripping off a whole new group of people.

Or she's learned her lesson.

ETA Or she's seriously getting her ass burned by bankruptcy court etc so has to stay away from on line $$ for awhile.

If I was in a laughing mood her blog would have made me laugh. I'm waiting, with bated breath, for her next incarnation.

Probably a new pregnancy blog! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Isn't she losing that domain name in the bankruptcy? She basically has to end the blog. I'm sure shell start up something new.

Also, it makes me sick she's considering more children.

I doubt she can stop talking about herself for longer than a couple of weeks.

HAHA -- I read this first as "talking TO herself." Indeed.

Isn't she losing that domain name in the bankruptcy? She basically has to end the blog. I'm sure shell start up something new.

Also, it makes me sick she's considering more children.

Didn't she buy a new domain or something? I could be wrong because I only follow her antics every now and then.

My immediate first thought (after WTF will MWOP do all day now?) is that it's bankruptcy related.

I don't see how they can live without her blog income, but i imagine closing this one down and getting rid of the domain name are directly related to the bankruptcy, and she'll figure out a way to start somewhere else. She needs the money and the audience too badly, IMHO.

"Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Exit stage left until new domain is up and running

I seem to recall reading about her having to report her domain names as part of her bankruptcy, so I'm guessing her "leaving" is related to that.

I expect she'll turn up with a different domain shortly. She'll miss the attention too much to stay away for long.

I seem to recall reading about her having to report her domain names as part of her bankruptcy, so I'm guessing her "leaving" is related to that.

I expect she'll turn up with a different domain shortly. She'll miss the attention too much to stay away for long.

When she initially filed, she neglected to list her blog, the associated domains and the fact that she was receiving income from it.

Even if the bankruptcy court chooses to discharge the bankruptcy or not, the trustee has the right to seize any non-exempt assets and sell them to recover money to pay debts.

Currently it's mckmama (dot) com that is for sale. It's just used to redirect traffic to the domain her content is actually located on, mycharmingkids (dot) net, which is not currently listed for sale.

She hasn't said that she was going to stop twittering, facebooking, instagramming or selling her stupid diet pills, so I expect she'll turn up on a blog again sometime soon.

she's far too narcissistic to think in any terms but how much WE will miss HER. It's nothing to do with readers who have supported her because...well, why WOULDN'T they???

Several months ago, not long after her bankruptcy trustee pointed out to her that her domain names now belonged to him, Jen registered a couple of new domain names. She's not going to stop shaking the money tree, that's for sure.

Yup. I remember seeing a McKFiteness or some such nonsense. I can easily see her trying to do the healthy-lifestyle thing full-time since that seems to be bringing in some money.

It's been said, but yes, it's because of the bankruptcy. She didn't report all of her income and now the bankruptcy trustee owns her ass -- and her domains. She'll wait till the case is settled one way or another, then she'll start up a new scam blog. She can't stop talking about herself for 5 minutes, so the trainwreck will continue on Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile, she's got Xyng to sell.

ETA a trip down memory lane:

TR: So you don’t mind then if I try to sell those domain names and pay you $10?

JM: Well I wouldn’t sell them for $10.

TR: What would you sell them for?

JM: Gosh, I wouldn’t . . . I would probably never sell them.

TR: It’s not a question of what you’d sell them for, it’s what value they have. It’s part of your bankruptcy schedules.

JM: Um. I would, uh . . . that’s a great question. I

would probably sell it for, like, $50 and I would just buy a different

one and then, you know, I would be able to figure something else out.

TR: Alright, so then you wouldn’t have an objection if I tried advertising this for sale, MckMama.com and MyCharmingKids.net?

JM: Well I would have a problem with it since it’s not yours to list for sale.

TR: It is mine. It’s the bankruptcy estate’s. You didn’t list it.

JM: Oh, got it. I see what you’re saying.

TR: It’s an undisclosed asset.

JM: Okay. No, I would figure something out. I mean, I would be able to survive without it.

TR: Okay, so I’ll put that on the list of sort of things that we plan to sell.

JM: Sure; I understand.

Thank you, Jesus, for allowing me to (finally) see how I had allowed my blog (by many accounts, something very very good) to become an idol for me. Praise You for the strength to say goodbye to this idol and hello more fully to You. May this not be a one time decision to slay self and lean into You, but a renewed commitment to doing that daily in all areas of my life. Release my tight, human grip on all of my idols (and help me be wise and not to pick up new ones!), Lord Jesus, and help me rest in You.

(from her Facebook page)

I just.... I want to make some clever comment about the Maxwells here, and I can't get the words to come together. Still, blogs, Pepsi, what IS it with these people and their "idols"? My idol is (still, will always be) Peter Murphy. Or possibly David Bowie, it depends...

Guest Anonymous

Call me crazy, but I would even go so far as to suspect the whole "separation" from MckPapa was just made up to keep some drama going in her blog. Is anyone else wondering if she & Israel have been together this whole time, or have I just overstepped my turn on the jump-to-conclusions mat? It definitely would not surprise me in the least with all the mental problems she seems to have, and if God wants to do her a favor he will shut the MckPuppy factory for good.

I don't know much about this chick, but from just reading this she sounds kinda crazy.

"Yes, Israel is back. My husband of almost 9 years and I are living together. In our house. With our five children. Together. Where we belong. Forever."

FOREVER

EVERRRR

EVERRRRRR

EVERRRRRRRRR

Call me crazy, but I would even go so far as to suspect the whole "separation" from MckPapa was just made up to keep some drama going in her blog. Is anyone else wondering if she & Israel have been together this whole time, or have I just overstepped my turn on the jump-to-conclusions mat? It definitely would not surprise me in the least with all the mental problems she seems to have, and if God wants to do her a favor he will shut the MckPuppy factory for good.

It wouldn't surprise me. They come across as being pretty close on the transcripts and interview for the the bankruptcy.

Archived