IGNORED

Todd Akin’s Wife Compares GOP Abandonment to Rape, Tyranny

doggie

Even the wives of these fruitcates have problems.

Rep. Todd Akin’s wife, Lulli Akin, says the Republican Party’s attempts to push her husband out of the Missouri Senate race — over his false assertion that women who are raped rarely get pregnant — are like rape itself.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/ ... fpnewsfeed

•Lulli Akin says in the profile that she is not turned off by the refusal of national Republicans to contribute money to the race. She says small donations — and God’s will — will help her husband win:

:roll:

I know it's wrong to wish ill upon someone and FJ is better than that, but I can't help wishing Lulli would experience something that would make her understand rape is serious assault and not a word you throw around 'cause your feelings are hurt.

ETA: hey, it's post 666. :angry-devil:

Because refusing to give someone money for a campaign is exactly the same as sexually assaulting someone. I just want to grab these people and shake them while screaming "WTF is wrong with you?!" repeatedly. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Because refusing to give someone money for a campaign is exactly the same as sexually assaulting someone. I just want to grab these people and shake them while screaming "WTF is wrong with you?!" repeatedly. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

I think that would be classified as rape too. Pretty much pointing out anything they don't like is "rape" nowadays. :roll:

The GOP used to not be this bad, I used to be Republican! Why have all the crazies come out of hiding?

one word. Oboma. he brings out the crazy.

Unfortunately, I think that's absolutely true. It's so sad that so many people in our country seem to still have so much hatred in them.

Unfortunately, I think that's absolutely true. It's so sad that so many people in our country seem to still have so much hatred in them.

it's sad this many people are racist's

Agree to all of the above, but I think a primary difference this time around is that the Republican Party is now actively courting the crazies. In the past there were more attempts to distance the party from the lunatic fringe. Or perhaps the crazies have succeeded in infiltrating the Party enough to dominate it?

It is all scary stuff.

Even the wives of these fruitcates have problems.

Rep. Todd Akin’s wife, Lulli Akin, says the Republican Party’s attempts to push her husband out of the Missouri Senate race — over his false assertion that women who are raped rarely get pregnant — are like rape itself.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/ ... fpnewsfeed

They were meant for each other.

Rape, rape, rape, rape. It's like for these people everything's rape unless a woman's being forced into sex without her consent.

Then it's just whoring around.

Good Lord. It's really sad to hear this woman say this. She should have punched her husband in the face for the statements he's made instead.

Rape, rape, rape, rape. It's like for these people everything's rape unless a woman's being forced into sex without her consent.

:text-yeahthat:

This.

Do these asshats not realize they're handing over the election with every degrading comment they make?

I love how it is God's will that they win, but it's sin and everybody else's fault if they lose. Why can't they believe that, oh hey, MAYBE GOD THINKS YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN POWER. It's either his will or not.

In the same vein as Akin's vileness: http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/09 ... ?mobile=nc

This breaks my heart and is breaking a bit of my spirit as well. I can't fathom how a person, let alone a woman, does this to her fellow citizens.

I read this article and it breaks my heart too. So apparently the gop doesn't want to let you have an abortion when you're raped and then they will retraumatised you and make you're life a thousand times harder if you have the baby. I don't understand this. I really think that some of these people consider rape victims to be the one at fault in the situation.

I read this article and it breaks my heart too. So apparently the gop doesn't want to let you have an abortion when you're raped and then they will retraumatised you and make you're life a thousand times harder if you have the baby. I don't understand this. I really think that some of these people consider rape victims to be the one at fault in the situation.

Same here, in fact I'm getting my towel as I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Archived