IGNORED

Pissed Off! - Voddie Bauchman Adoption

Want More Babies

Who in their right mind is allowing Voddie Bauchman to adopt another child?? The adoption is to be finalized tomorrow for a baby girl named Safya.

When will they stop allowing a known (and vocal) child abuser to adopt??

Whoa, details about him being a known and vocal child abuser, please! I had no idea... Not that I know much about him.

Congratulations, Jasmine. You're the fine new sub-parent of a bouncing baby girl. Mom gets the credit, but she has Lupus and feels like feces most of the time, so you get the work.

At least Voddie's not doing what RC 2.0 told an acquaintance of mine: He's helping to deal with the gender issues by adopting only boys. Voddie's adopting a girl, too.

I hope she's a cutie, and I hope that people are so afraid of her new dad that no one will turn her name into a joke. It sounds like there's some potential there.

Could this be a ploy to keep Jasmine at home?

Whoa, details about him being a known and vocal child abuser, please! I had no idea... Not that I know much about him.

He admits to being a hothead, quite openly, in his books, etc. Then there's the line about him having to "completely retrain" Jasmine as a 12 year old. Wonder what that looks like? A little spirit breaking, perhaps? Spare the rod and break out the plumbing line, folks!

undermuchgrace.blogspot.com/2011/03/revisiting-first-time-obedience-finding.html Here are some of Voddie's child training ideas.

Isn't Voddie a proponent of child-beating and "first time obedience?"

Why are the Bauchams allowed to keep adopting when it's apparent that Mrs. Baucham is unable to do much towards child care duties? Would an adoption agency factor in Jasmine's role as the pseudo-mom?

Is there not some oversight department that regulates these things? Could we not turn in his blogs & writings to them?

Well it is a done deal. Congratulations Jasmine, you have another sibling to raise and school.

The arrogance, it just kills me.... From Voddie's FB page

Voddie Baucham Ministries

Praise the Lord! Thank you for praying. Thank you for showing up (you know who you are). What a blessing to have a courtroom full of brothers and sisters in Christ saying a hearty AMEN to a judge's decree (and watching the judge look up and say amen as well). Let us never forget that we are adopted sons and daughters and that adoption on our part is an imperfect, earthly expression of that glorious heavenly reality.

I don't know if this is the Agency that Voddie went through covenantcareadoptions.com/ but on his FB page they said this, "Covenant Care Services celebrates with you!!!"

Why does he even want to adopt another child? He doesn't do anything involved in raising it. Isn't Jasmine an adult? I think she should just adopt all subsequent children, because she's their real parent. And hopefully she's not quite as into beating them, but you never know.

No, there's not really an oversight board. The states license adoption agencies and then the agencies are supposed to act professionally, but in reality the only oversight is, if you fuck up enoguh openly (get sued a lot, too many kids die) the agency might get its license revoked...then the people move to another state and reopen. Just like the "therapeutic boarding schools"

I actually like the name. Why would someone make fun of it? They are African American and this will be a good name both in that culture and the majority culture as well.

First time obedience really bugs me. Are they supposed to immediately and happily obey when pastor tells them to take off their panties and sit on his lap? It would be nice to have your kids do what you say without question, but it is not a viable life skill.

What pisses me off that he gets to adopt this child when thousands of really good parents get turned away because they don't have enough to pay for an adoption all at once or are put on a 5-10 year waiting list.

Archived