IGNORED

40 K Moms Targeting ABC Family Pilot About A Lesbian Couple

lilwriter85

Reading those comments are funny. BSA has never been a Christian club. Bonnie is an idiot to stay that. But BSA has been largely supported in some aspects by the LDS church. Many LDS wards have their chartered troops. In some areas, BSA groups have no issues with gays or atheists being involved. I have two relatives who work for BSA and they will chuckle when I tell them about Bonnie's comment about gays taking over the BSA which she claims is a Christian club.

For those idiots bitching about BSA and gays, if some of them are Assembly of God, their kids can easily join the Royal Rangers program.I think at some point the LDS church will break out of their support for BSA and form their scouting program similar to Royal Rangers and the Boy Scouts.

The LDS church has already modified their scouting program as they added more religious stuff, to where every other thing done in Mormon scouting is about how to be a good priesthood holder, and the majority of their service projects are church related. Mormon scout leaders are only involved because it's considered a church "calling" and once given a calling, it's frowned upon to refuse it, and the church doesn't usually do background checks for anyone assigned to work with minors. Because of this, I don't think the LDS church is going to pull out of the BSA program now that gay scouts are allowed as their program is not like the BSA in general.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea of a TV show about a lesbian couple. I would love to see more of stuff like this on TV :)

They say theyre the persecuted ones, but most shows about families involve a straight couple who are Christian.

Families come in all shapes and sizes, so it would be good for everyone to have people on TV who match their kind of family.

So has anyone else seen the show? Americans can watch the first episode online on hulu now: http://www.hulu.com/the-fosters (Everyone else can find it online, too, if you know where to look.)

I thought it was actually pretty good. It seems very pro-family to me, and I hope it does well.

So has anyone else seen the show? Americans can watch the first episode online on hulu now: http://www.hulu.com/the-fosters (Everyone else can find it online, too, if you know where to look.)

I thought it was actually pretty good. It seems very pro-family to me, and I hope it does well.

Watched it this afternoon, and I thought it was good too...lots of interesting plot development, and I did like how they portrayed the family...

onemillionmoms.com/issues/abc-continues-to-produce-anti-family-programs/

Fixed that for the 1 Million Bitches. ;)

I DVR'd the show and watched it earlier. It was pretty good and it seems to be getting good reviews from critics. If it does well in ratings and I hope it does to chap the asses of 40 k moms.

Archived