IGNORED

The Storm, Republican Convention and Competing News Coverage

Witsec7

Is it a good or a bad thing?

I certainly didn't believe that the networks would give adequate coverage of the republican platform. I'm concerned that many folks will not know that the platform stance on abortion has no exceptions for rape or incest. I'm concerned that Americans will not know that the republican platform specifically speaks against teaching critical thinking skills in public schools. I'm concerned that my fellow citizens do not know that the republican party thinks that critical thinking skills undermine parental authority.

Well these are the top three on my list. I'll probably watch spit screen streaming tomorrow as nature bats last and the republicans walk closer to installing theonomy as the rule of law.

I'm concerned that many folks will not know that the platform stance on abortion has no exceptions for rape or incest. I'm concerned that Americans will not know that the republican platform specifically speaks against teaching critical thinking skills in public schools. I'm concerned that my fellow citizens do not know that the republican party thinks that critical thinking skills undermine parental authority.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I don't think it would really make a difference. I think the voters who currently plan to vote Republican support those things.

Archived