IGNORED

Anyone hear from The Lazy Organizer lately?

AnnieC 305

She who wanted to force her children and their two changes of clothes each to live in an RV while she fed them nothing but roughage which they would then convert into protein in their four stomachs like cattle? I'm kinda curious how all that turned out.

shes' been radio silent for a while. Her blog was pulled off the webernets I suppose you could look it up via the way back machine. Here you go http://web.archive.org/web/201102250421 ... .com/blog/

I hope her kids are okay. I think she was legitimately mentally ill. She had some form of OCD where she couldn't handle making decisions so she tried to get rid of everything in her life that required her to make decisions like giving her kid more than 2 pairs of clothes, she cooked the same things every day (some vegan menu that was all vegetables and fruit, no fats, proteins, oils or whatever, and she justified that her kids loved eating her food. They were probably famished) oh and she unschooled her kids with like 5 books apiece

She was the bitch who made her ten year old son come up with $100 to get a cavity filled because she said it was his own fault he had one, right? Appalling. And she took her kids' beds away and made them sleep on the floor, and her husband didn't say a word about it.

I wonder about her sometimes. As someone above said, she has a form of OCD, and from my vantage point as an armchair psychiatrist, it is mixed with bipolar. That whole mess where they were going to leave their home, rent it out, and live in an RV with no possessions other than a change of clothes with the baby who was in cloth diapers, reeked of mania.

She was straight-up mentally ill. I hope her radio silence means some of her church elders finally got involved and helped the family because her husband seemed to be unable to get her to calm down. She always seemed like she was thisclose to cracking and doing something terrible.

Archived