IGNORED

GOP Senate candidate: ‘Legitimate rape’ rarely causes pregnA

Ralar

According to the above bloggers, what women want from men is to be dominated, and not in a necessarily consensual way. In addition, women don't actually know what they want - because they're too ruled by constantly shifting emotions - so they end up sleeping around in their 20s with really sleazy non-committal 'alpha' men. Then when they hit their 30s and realize that they better have children because the biological clock is ticking, they find some poor, decent guy to con into marriage. At which point, they get fat, deny their husbands sex, divorce them, and take away their property and children. Then they live miserably ever after with a dozen cats. The men wise up, become "pick up artists" and have sex with a bunch of naive undergrads who are way hotter. The solution is apparently for men to be as abusive as possible, because that's the secret to manipulating a woman's innermost desires. Since women are essentially sex objects, men are given a free pass to treating their women with total contempt - hence the outrageous comments about rape.

Reading through some of that poison makes me feel physically ill.

That's a REALLY good summary of their beliefs! I don't think I've ever seen it written so succinctly.

I HATE MRAs. They are all over the internet. They make me feel so sick, it's disgusting.

I'm pleased to say the ones in my real life stay silent, except a few idiots who make jokes about those things and you can tell they have no logical reasoning and underlying misogyny. Luckily most of the guys I know aren't like that.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MRAs are so revolting. I remember coming across a board once where they boasted about marrying women from abroad because it was only way to find a really great woman. I don't think they were able to comprehend just how worthless they were as potential partners that they'd alienated all local women. If you think that you deserve a slim, attractive, domestic, submissive woman then surely you should have something to attract her. What, no money, crummy house, lousy job, zero personality, beer gut so large you haven't seen your wiener since 1978? Yeah, you'd be lucky to find love in a prison shower room, mate, and that's on a good day.

Archived