IGNORED

Miss Raquel Vlogs!!!!!!!

formergothardite

And she didn't answer any remotely hard questions. I knew she wouldn't. We do learn two snark worthy bits:

1. She just really doesn't like talking about herself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. She will be a failure if her life isn't lived showing others Christ's love. Oh honey, you are well on your way to failing then. What us ungodly heathens over here see on your blog is not a girl on fire for Jesus, but a girl who only cares about herself. I know you read here and if you really are serious about showing others God's love, then stop being so damn self-absorbed and go out there and actually do something. And no, starting a charity page where you plaster it with pictures of yourself doesn't count.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

I can't watch the video at the moment but I'm picturing her having a really high pitched, breathy, nasal voice and going on and on whilst 'casually' flicking her hair... what questions did she answer?

I asked her why she stopped talking to Lauren and Mikaela at One Bright Corner but I bet she didn't answer that. It's painfully obvious they had a big bust-up though, as she stopped overnight commenting on their blog and deleted the posts on the photoshoot she did with them.

Shit! I did not catch that she and the twins had a falling out! What they refuse to gush over her?! I wonder if they were one of the people she bashed on her many posts bashing her friends who are girls? Probably.

She basically talked about her favorite old movies, her favorite Bible verses, what she likes to get to drink at her favorite coffee shop, she used five words to described herself (even though the question was to use three, she is just too wonderful to be described in three words) and then something about if she would rather ride on a motorcycle or a classic car with a really hot guy. And she babbled on about her bucket list and how she wants to ride in both but the classic car would have to be a convertable.

I might have skipped questions because she was annoying me and I skimmed some.

Probably a tiny head. She is brainless after all.

Shit! I did not catch that she and the twins had a falling out! What they refuse to gush over her?! I wonder if they were one of the people she bashed on her many posts bashing her friends who are girls? Probably.

She basically talked about her favorite old movies, her favorite Bible verses, what she likes to get to drink at her favorite coffee shop, she used five words to described herself (even though the question was to use three, she is just too wonderful to be described in three words) and then something about if she would rather ride on a motorcycle or a classic car with a really hot guy. And she babbled on about her bucket list and how she wants to ride in both but the classic car would have to be a convertable.

I might have skipped questions because she was annoying me and I skimmed some.

I think that might have been the apparent falling out with someone who thought she liked a boy, though I'm not sure. They seem pretty level-headed and behave like adults, if fundy ones. I would imagine Raquel's immaturity got on their nerves but I would think she initiated the fallout.

She says she bought a macbook and an ipod how does Raquel afford all of her nice expensive toys when last I recalled she wasn't employed? I work and I can't even afford an ipad or some of her other fun toys she owns.

That bore me to death. I didn't even watch the whole thing. That says a lot, because I'll usually sit through almost anything when I'm bored at work...

I think that might have been the apparent falling out with someone who thought she liked a boy, though I'm not sure. They seem pretty level-headed and behave like adults, if fundy ones. I would imagine Raquel's immaturity got on their nerves but I would think she initiated the fallout.

She has had several other posts bashing her female friends since the original one. One was about how some friends who were girls took things she said wrong and it was totally not her fault it was theirs. If something happened, I do believe she was the one who caused all of it.

On FB people are telling her that was brilliant. That was far from brilliant.

I lost interest about a quarter of the way through when all I could hear was "I, I, Me, I, Me, I, I!"

She says she bought a macbook and an ipod how does Raquel afford all of her nice expensive toys when last I recalled she wasn't employed? I work and I can't even afford an ipad or some of her other fun toys she owns.

Mommy and Daddy probably buy that stuff for Raquel. Another possibility is that she might have bought that stuff with graduation gift money.

This is snark gold! She needs to do this every day

Archived