IGNORED

Greetings from the beach--in my normal bathing suit!

Hane

Howdy, folks--

I'm sitting here on the beach on Block Island RI, where it's a breezy 80 degrees. I weep for all the poor fundigals out there who are doing the same in something more concealing than what this grandma would wear to the office.

Have fun on Block Island! I haven't been since I was teeny tiny.

Oh, and defraud as many people as you can! haha

Haha! Have fun! Wish I were at the beach..

(Also-- I wear a 1 piece skirted suit. But it's pretty low in the front. Haha..)

Greetings to you too, Hane.

In Edmonton it's a sunny comfortable 23 degrees Celsius (73 Fahrenheit). When it climbed past 20 in mid-morning, I gleefully exchanged my heathen blue jeans for heathen cotton shorts!

My bare toes and my shapely ankles are also showing, since I'm wearing flip flops, which happen to be nicely colour-coordinated with my shorts.

But hey, flip flops are godly! :angelic-flying: :angelic-flying: It's only the bare flesh above my knees and the suggestive outline of my crotch that is defrauding!

Greetings to you too, Hane.

In Edmonton it's a sunny comfortable 23 degrees Celsius (73 Fahrenheit). When it climbed past 20 in mid-morning, I gleefully exchanged my heathen blue jeans for heathen cotton shorts!

My bare toes and my shapely ankles are also showing, since I'm wearing flip flops, which happen to be nicely colour-coordinated with my shorts.

But hey, flip flops are godly! :angelic-flying: :angelic-flying: It's only the bare flesh above my knees and the suggestive outline of my crotch that is defrauding!

Damn you and your suggestive crotch shape! Stop trying to tempt my husband!

Gotta laugh: the one-piecer with boy shorts I wear is so much more concealing than his mother's bikini that my four-year-old grandson was surprised that it's a swimsuit at all!

Cherokee2000, are you in Alberta? I'd love to go there someday. I've only ever been to the Edmonton in New Brunswick.

Damn you and your suggestive crotch shape! Stop trying to tempt my husband!

My dear Pixy, the condemnation belongs on you. You forgot to warn PixyHubby about the crotch/ankles thing by yelling "NIKE"!

It's sitting at about 102 here. :( Not complaining, though, this time last year it was 10 degrees hotter.

Gotta laugh: the one-piecer with boy shorts I wear is so much more concealing than his mother's bikini that my four-year-old grandson was surprised that it's a swimsuit at all!

Cherokee2000, are you in Alberta? I'd love to go there someday. I've only ever been to the Edmonton in New Brunswick.

Edumunston in New Brunswick, maybe? If I were there instead of Edmonton, Alberta, I would likely likely be dressed in approximately the same defrauding manner (no worse, no better), since their weather is pretty much on par with ours today.

The other Edmontons I know of are in England and Kentucky. Our Edmonton was named after the one in England, which is now part of a borogh of London. The Kentucky Edmonton is a lot smaller than my Edmonton, but it has a higher average temperature!

Hane, if you want to visit Edmonton, you would love it! It has the most awesome river valley -- a ribbon of green that just keeps going and going. I spent a wonderful hour there with my dog this morning. It's just as spectacular in winter on cross-country skis (although the short hours of sunlight in December and January might be a bit of a challenge for you).

It's sitting at about 102 here. :( Not complaining, though, this time last year it was 10 degrees hotter.

My new next-door neighbours moved here from Texas. They are thoroughly enjoy these days of 25-degree (77 degrees Fahrenheit) sunshine!

:eusa-shifty: Apologies for being smug, but I DO love my hometown!

I've been taking in the beach and the pony penning at Chincoteague Island all week. Hit the beach every day in a lovey tankini. Even the Mennonites at the beach didn't see a need for ugly modest swimwear.

My dear Pixy, the condemnation belongs on you. You forgot to warn PixyHubby about the crotch/ankles thing by yelling "NIKE"!

You are correct, thank you for your chastisement! I will go to the prayer closet!

It's pretty damn hot here in Ontario, but it'll be close to -30° six months from now, so I'm trying to enjoy this. I still have yet to go out in my teeny bikini that basically hides my crotch, and some of my butt and boobs. I also still have yet to exercise my hard-won right to top-freedom. Thinking of doing it as I walk past my local fundie-light church, but maybe I'll chicken out and save it for the beach.

Archived