IGNORED

Sarah Reith passes out...

Deleted07

I wonder how long until one of the leghumpers on the Bates page equates Sarah's passing out with the "sin" of rejecting Zack Bates.

I wonder how long until one of the leghumpers on the Bates page equates Sarah's passing out with the "sin" of rejecting Zack Bates.

532397_10151055951377128_749117641_n.jpg

:lol:

OMG I misunderstood the title and I thought she was dead :( :oops:

I misunderstood and thought she graduated from the military ;)

It's really a shame that everything she does has to be linked to breaking up with ZBates. I hope that doesn't define her life forever; that would be so unfair.

I'm thinking they had an EMT/ambulance on site and perhaps the EMT was driving around in a mule with a backboard, and they put her on the backboard to transport her. It does take 6 people for that to be done safely.

The Bates family is even less attractive to me than the Maxhells and the Duggars, but I'm a little fascinated by Zach's successful courting of Sarah (because *all* courtships are successful, remember??????? :rolleyes:

Anyhoo in the thread about the courtship breaking up, someone posts about the look of revulsion and horror on Sarah's face when Zach asked. Where can I see this video/the photos? Just curious to see what went on! TIA.

Perhaps we should start a poll. I am going to say by the end of today, but thats because I am not a gambling person.

I'm trying to picture how 6 men carried a 120lb woman. I can maybe see one each at her arms and legs but then? It seems like the men would have to be really bunched up close together to manage it and it would be very awkward. I've seen 6 men carrying a coffin but I've never seen 6 men carrying a body.

Yes of course. Its hardly snarkworthy. My point is that it would be unthinkable for her to be left alone even for a moment. Despite the fact that she's an adult.

Yes, my parents weren't welcome at my doctors' visits as of about 16, which is reasonable as you can't expect a 16-year-old to answer certain personal questions honestly in front of their parents. BUT when I was 18 and scared in the ER, I made sure both my parents were with me.

I see they will be in Springdale Arkansas this weekend. Wonder if the Duggars & film crew will be there?

I'm glad she's okay - heat exhaustion/heat stroke can be very dangerous.

She is so lucky she broke off her engagement with Zack Bates. That family is all sweetness on the outside, but seem like Ma and Pa Bates have a mean streak and hold a grudge. Not very Christian of them. I guess they never even considered the idea that their precious son might not be ultra desirable as husband material. It must have been quite a shock to have an unworthy female not recognize the great opportunity being offered to her (snark).

Yes, my parents weren't welcome at my doctors' visits as of about 16, which is reasonable as you can't expect a 16-year-old to answer certain personal questions honestly in front of their parents. BUT when I was 18 and scared in the ER, I made sure both my parents were with me.

A lot of fundie chaperoned situations bother me, but this doesn't. I've been in that situation and would not have reacted well to not having someone with me.

I see they will be in Springdale Arkansas this weekend. Wonder if the Duggars & film crew will be there?

Well, the Bates certainly won't want them to, as they'll won't want any more attention drawn to ZACH BATES' FAILED COURTSHIP than necessary. Which means, if speculation on FJ is accurate, that Michelle will want the Reiths appearing on their show. So it all depends how much leverage Michelle has over what TLC films.

Archived