IGNORED

Sanders blog down.

ophelia

does anybody else have a problem to read the sanders blog? I cannot get on their website anymore. whenever I try, there is a warning, that their site might attack me...

roravalley.com only takes to you their new CSA website - is the blog there or somewhere else or is it gone?

• 2 months later...

Sanders blog is not even showing in google search for me at all. I am using the new address and getting nothing. Anyone else having trouble lately?

It works for me too. But it hasn't been updated for nearly three weeks. I am already speculating on a courtship or pregnancy.

Can someone give a quick overview of who the Sanders are? They've always seemed kind of nebulous to me. The women wear pants and shorts and long hair doesn't seem to be a requirement.

Can someone give a quick overview of who the Sanders are? They've always seemed kind of nebulous to me. The women wear pants and shorts and long hair doesn't seem to be a requirement.

The Sanders have 8 kids together, and Pa Sanders (Tim) has one daughter (LL of vitafamiliae) from a previous marriage however there has been little to no mention of the first wife so I have no idea what happened to her. The oldest son Noah is married to the second oldest Morton girl, Dorothy after a three or so day courtship. They have 1 son, and have been married for 2 years. They're definitely fundie, and heavy into Vision Forum, patriarchy, quiverfull, homesteading, farming, and purity. Noah has spoken at VF conferences. They just dress it up in normal clothes and field trips. Neither of the two older daughters has blogged about post-secondary education, and they're 19, and 21ish. Even LL, who is more fundie-lite had what sounds like courtship before it was trendy. They're close friends with wacko Frank Campana, who likes to protest at abortion clinics and college campuses, and Captain Bret, of E6-4 infamy.

LL and her husband courted? I didn't know that. I thought they met in college and had a normal dating relationship before they married.

I think the Sanders became more fundie within the last 10 years.. LL was send to college, but I can't see that happening for the other girls.

It works for me too. But it hasn't been updated for nearly three weeks. I am already speculating on a courtship or pregnancy.

No such intrigue. The girls (Abbi, Bekkah and Grace) were on vacation with LL, helping her wrangle her kids. That's probably the reason for the silence.

LL and her husband courted? I didn't know that. I thought they met in college and had a normal dating relationship before they married.

I think the Sanders became more fundie within the last 10 years.. LL was send to college, but I can't see that happening for the other girls.

It wasn't called courtship, but there was mention of it by Pa Morton at one point on how Tim Sanders decided if the right man was interested in his daughter. LL had a post where she called it dating but it sounded like it was a bit more inbetween. I cannot find the post about it right now, but I'll see if I can.

Archived