IGNORED

A quote from the long suffering martyr

:roll: http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/07/perfected-through-suffering.html

So Ken decided to hijack Lori's blog today. Made himself look like a total prick in the meantime, but whatever.

Turns out Lori and Ken are a match made in heaven:

When Lori started to want to please me and seek my leadership in her life, our marriage was unlocked and deep intimacy filled with respect was the result.

Nice huh? He couldn't respect his wife until she was bending over backwards to please him and seek his "leadership".

When just one spouse is willing to give up self and selfishness to seek the best interest of the one they said they “will love til death do you part,†then a marriage has a fighting chance at success.

Of course that one person should be the wife. That's a given.

When I ask her how she does it she will say, “My life is so hard, why should I make everyone around me miserable?â€

Really? Lori doesn't try to make other people miserable? What about her children and grandchildren? What about the women she weighs down daily with guilt and shame. What about the times she's told abuse victims to suck it up and be a good wife? What about the times she shoved food into a child's mouth or hit them with a leather strap? What about the times she's told other parents how good pain is for children? What about that?

Excuse me while I don't feel sorry for Lori.

When I saw the thread title, I thought it would a Zsu thread. I agree Lori tries to play martyr too and I agree she Ken are perfect for each other. Lori has her head so far up her ass, she doesn't realize or even care that she treats her family like shit. The postings about how her dad and daughter didn't make or bring the food she wanted, showed how ungrateful she is. She is lucky to have family members who are close by to help her out, it is a good thing Lori doesn't have to depend on Meals on Wheels or some other organization. She would be whining at strangers. Her praises of Micheal Pearl are flat out disgusting.

I'm sorry, how is her life so hard? She has four children - grown. She manipulates everyone with her "chronic pain" to get whatever she wants and then bitches and moans about it. She abuses the fuck out of everyone around her and pretty much gets whatever she wants. What part of this makes her life hard? Because I'm really failing to see it.

I figured this was Lori. Zsu is an abusive bitch, but Lori is a definitely the martyr of the fundie world. I can't stand hypocrites. "I wanted to cry when there were no potatoes in the soup I had others makes me but dammit that baby needs to learn that she isn't the boss so I will encourage the force feeding of food between screams and cries." :angry-banghead:

I'm sorry, how is her life so hard? She has four children - grown. She manipulates everyone with her "chronic pain" to get whatever she wants and then bitches and moans about it. She abuses the fuck out of everyone around her and pretty much gets whatever she wants. What part of this makes her life hard? Because I'm really failing to see it.

I figured this was Lori. Zsu is an abusive bitch, but Lori is a definitely the martyr of the fundie world. I can't stand hypocrites. "I wanted to cry when there were no potatoes in the soup I had others makes me but dammit that baby needs to learn that she isn't the boss so I will encourage the force feeding of food between screams and cries." :angry-banghead:

I know people who deal with chronic pain and I see that makes their lives hard, but none of them use their chronic pain to manipulate their friends and family. I also don't see Lori as having a hard life. She has medical care and I'm sure Ken makes a pretty good living to cover Queen Lori's needs and wants. I think Lori has probably pissed off her friends and family, but they keep their feelings to themselves and continue to let Lori manipulate them. That isn't going to last and someday one of her family members or a friend will snap at her.

On a sidenote, that pic of Lori and Ken is awful. I hate to be cruel, but they aren't a very attractive couple. I can't remember which post I read in which Lori said something about God blessing her kids with good looks. The only one that I think is good looking is the older daughter.

Heaven is coming soon, and for some, not soon enough!

:lol:

I'm sorry, but doesn't that sound a teensy bit like Ken is getting tired of the martyrdom himself?

Actually, I don't believe for a hot second he even wrote this drivel. Think they can pimp "Created to be his Helpmeet" any more?

I know people who deal with chronic pain and I see that makes their lives hard, but none of them use their chronic pain to manipulate their friends and family. I also don't see Lori as having a hard life. She has medical care and I'm sure Ken makes a pretty good living to cover Queen Lori's needs and wants. I think Lori has probably pissed off her friends and family, but they keep their feelings to themselves and continue to let Lori manipulate them. That isn't going to last and someday one of her family members or a friend will snap at her.

On a sidenote, that pic of Lori and Ken is awful. I hate to be cruel, but they aren't a very attractive couple. I can't remember which post I read in which Lori said something about God blessing her kids with good looks. The only one that I think is good looking is the older daughter.

Unfortunately, I know both sides of that coin. I personally know people who suffer with chronic pain and make a point to not let others know they feeling as they don't want to upset anyone. I also happen to know people who have chronic pain and then use it to their advantage, exaggerating it and making everyone cater to their every whim. So I am a bit jaded in this category.

But either way, as you said, whether her pain is real or exaggerated isn't the point. She uses it to manipulate and control people and that's not okay. I can't wait for someone to snap at her, especially one of her own children. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a child confided in a family member and then that family member starting working to get them out and then all over sudden Lori loses a family member and her children? Maybe they she'll see how horrible she is. But sadly, I doubt it.

Unfortunately, I know both sides of that coin. I personally know people who suffer with chronic pain and make a point to not let others know they feeling as they don't want to upset anyone. I also happen to know people who have chronic pain and then use it to their advantage, exaggerating it and making everyone cater to their every whim. So I am a bit jaded in this category.

But either way, as you said, whether her pain is real or exaggerated isn't the point. She uses it to manipulate and control people and that's not okay. I can't wait for someone to snap at her, especially one of her own children. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a child confided in a family member and then that family member starting working to get them out and then all over sudden Lori loses a family member and her children? Maybe they she'll see how horrible she is. But sadly, I doubt it.

I think Lori has managed to manipulate some of the extended family. If one of Lori's kids confided to their aunts about how they are treated like dirt, the aunts or other extended family members might side with Lori and telling the kids that they have to respect their mom. I do feel sorry for the daughter who is currently living at home. I bet she has to put up with Lori's demands and manipulations on a daily basis. I believe the married daughter lives away and the son who graduated from dental school is moving out of state for orthodontic school. Those two kids might be a little happy that they aren't near mom all the time. I get the vibe that Ryan who lives nearby Lori is pretty much following everything his mommy and daddy do. He probably has copies of To Train Up A Child at his home. When one of Lori's family members does snap at her, I can see her blogging about it and trying to look like the righteous martyr.

Since I've been following Lori's blog, I kept trying to figure who Ken reminds me of and I just realized it is the Unabomber.

unabomber3.jpg

I just checked the martyr's comment section and all her fangirls are praying over her and Ken is responding to questions from the fangirls. I predict Lori will return to blogging within a day or two.

Archived