IGNORED

Holy Crap! Kendull let her daughter on a swim team!

FJismyheadship

In a totally unmodest swim suit too!!!!

thefatherknowsbest.com/2012/06/my-marlin.html

Is she relaxing somewhat? I thought she was raising her daughters to stay at home, not mingle and compete for swimming titles...

Kendal is an odd one for sure. She's got one foot firmly planted in fundiedom, and the other planted in the world. I suspect she will get more extreme as the years go on.

Thank god for small favors though. For now her daughter has an outside activity that seems to make her happy. Maybe she will see that not all people are as crazy as her parents.

Isn't she the one who didn't want her daughter in dance class because the leotards were immodest? Or am I confusing my crazies?

Then I found her kids summer reading list

thefatherknowsbest.com/2012/06/summer-reading.html

The Magic School Bus??? Really??? I loved it growing up, and yeah its very informative... but its a magic bus. I thought that was bad lol

She is a huge fan of Harry Potter too. But God forbid her daughters get an education and want to work outside the home. Maybe she is trying to be more "normal" since she wants to adopt.

Then I found her kids summer reading list

thefatherknowsbest.com/2012/06/summer-reading.html

The Magic School Bus??? Really??? I loved it growing up, and yeah its very informative... but its a magic bus. I thought that was bad lol

Magic school bus will teach her real science, which I always thought was frowned upon in fundie circles. I think this swim team will be good for her. She will get to interact with kids that have different beliefs and realize there's nothing wrong with them. Maybe these experiences in the world will mean the fundie parts of her upbringing won't stick as well.

Let's not criticize. Heaven forbid she read this and change her mind about letting her kids do normal things and learn actual science.

I'm not a Kendull fan, but I honestly want to stand up and clap because she at least lets her daughter do an outside of the home activity unlike ZsuZsu.

In a totally unmodest swim suit too!!!!

thefatherknowsbest.com/2012/06/my-marlin.html

Is she relaxing somewhat? I thought she was raising her daughters to stay at home, not mingle and compete for swimming titles...

She's on a swim team, you have to wear those kind of suits. I don't consider it an unmodest suit.

Let's not criticize. Heaven forbid she read this and change her mind about letting her kids do normal things and learn actual science.

I hope the swim team and summer reading list is a sign that she is letting her daughter decided who she wants to be. Its one thing to decide to be a SAHD. Its another thing to be forced to be.

Archived