IGNORED

Is Scott Brown being hounded by 'gossips'?

fundiefan

I hit up his blog for the first time in months. The majority of the front/first page is full of posts about gossips and backbiting and watching your tongue. He seems to be a little obsessed with the topic.

I wonder who is talking about him and where. I want to see what they're saying and I want to watch it go down. I'd love to see what people have to say about him and his ways that isn't sanitized from within.

scottbrownonline.com/

If he is, I'm sure there's some part of him that likes it: As Michael Pearl has proved over and over again, some-fucking-how, any publicity is good publicity.

If people weren't talking about him, then he'd think something is wrong: "Maybe my sermons need MOAR Hell; and I'll make them even more insulting to women as well, just for good measure; and something about gay oreos."

Based on the dramaz that birthed Scott's first church (see a website called Ephesians511) I'm willing to bet quite a bit that there's a schism a-schisming in one of Scott's congregations -- either the first one or the "daughter" congregation that recently celebrated an anniversary of some sort.

I'm in a sour mood from having looked at too much stuff Maxwellian or I'd look it up and provide url & verse.

I wonder if this is an (unintended) invitation by Scott Brown to FJites? I'm sure we could give him and his NCFIC buddies a run for their money.

It sounds as if Scott has another schism in his near future or he's just stirring the Ephesians 511 pot. There haven't been any new posts there for years.

I wonder if this is an (unintended) invitation by Scott Brown to FJites? I'm sure we could give him and his NCFIC buddies a run for their money.

I appreciate your ardor, I really do!!! And we could out-argue Scott with half our brain power on vacation. But I liken an argument to him with the old saw about wrasslin' with a pig: "you will both smell and the pig will actually like it."

Scott's an apologist for Doug Phillips and a somewhat-photogenic poster child for father-idolizing churches. Nothing more. He looks to son-in-law BRADRICK for cues (go back to their Faith and Father-Idolization Tour blogposts from June ... 2008? and see in the wrap up video how he's looking to Peter as if for direction and/or approval).

He'll never come over here because he won't deign to debate a bunch of women; he repeats (and repeats) (and repeats) his threadbare theologies on two blogs, that's more than enough bandwidth for such confusion.

JMHO, of course.

Archived