IGNORED

40K Moms Boycott Kraft Over the "Gay Oreo"

slickcat79

OH I forgot about Schweddy Balls!!! bahahah

The humorless, fun-averse conservative group One Million Moms is -- once again -- none too pleased with frozen treat liberals, Ben & Jerry's. The very vanilla organization is calling for a boycott of the ice cream maker's new, buzzy flavor, the "Saturday Night Live" skit-inspired Schweddy Balls.

:naughty: I wish I lived in the States just to have tried that! The SNL skit was freaking hilarious!!! :mrgreen:

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now they're all in a twitter over Kraft salad dressing commercials. Here they are:

Maybe I've been reading too much FJ lately, but in the first one, I can't help the dough wasn't keeping sweet, and that's why it gets spanked.

Maybe they'll switch to Newman's O :lol:

Nope, they wouldn't switch to Newman Os either because Paul was a big ol' liberal Democrat and some of the proceeds from his products have gone to Planned Parenthood.

As far as I know, Hydrox cookies aren't made on a regular basis anymore.They were brought back by Kellogg's for the 100th Anniversary in 2008. They were the original chocolate sandwich cookie and Oreo came a few years later. Some of us preferred Hydox to Oreos feeling that Hydrox had a better flavor though those rainbow Oreos look scrumptious. It didn't hurt that Hydrox was kosher either. Oreos were made with lard for a long time.

Personally, I love Oreos because they are milk-free! If this is real, that makes Oreos all the more awesome. You go, Oreos!

We should start a campaign to rainbow all food. Starve the fundies :lol:

I have looked for the rainbow Oreos, but none of the supermarkets in my area carry them. :( I'm more than willing to do my part and support products that drive fundies batshit. :stir-pot:

onemillionmoms.com

I have a hard time figuring out why they call themselves "one million..." when it seems the most verifiable number is forty-something thousand...

And don't forget their stand on this... :angry-banghead:

youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA

They're taking credit for a recent drop in JCPenney sales. It could be that Penney's recent ad campaign flopped not because of Ellen, but because the ads seemed to feature her personality more than their products. (I like Ellen and the ads, but nothing in them screamed "Shop at Penney's!" to me.)

Oh, and 40K Moms' use of "the culture wars" to describe acknowledging that OMG GAY PEOPLE EXIST makes me stabby.

JCPenney sales went down because of massive changes in the store's marketing, merchandising, employee compensation, among other major changes that the JC Penney customer did not like. It had zero to do with Ellen.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/p ... NO3RSZZL0M

Archived