IGNORED

Miss Raquel makes a music video

formergothardite

Well, not really, but you can tell she really thinks she is the next Carly Rae Jepson. :lol: And least she is just lip syncing so we are not forced to actually listen to her sing.

Anyway, how is this song, modest or go with her whole "I must sit patiently waiting for God to send the right man to talk to my dad about marriage" that she is always spouting? I think she lives a whole different life than she blogs about. And isn't nearly as fundie as she tries to make herself sound. She just doesn't want to make it clear that she is just like every other teen in America, she wants to keep her "God's special snowflake modest maiden" status while dancing with boys to a song about a girl chasing a guy she just met and trying to get him to call her.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

I love how she missed the massive SIN in the original music video, where the hot guy is revealed at the end to be a homosexual.

I know alot of girls just like her. I think she is a normal highly self absorbed teenage girl. She will probably cringe at most of this stuff when she grows up, but I give her a pass because she is still a child.

You just know she watches this a gajillion times a day and preens at how cool she is.

I'm pretty sure she thinks all she needs to do to be modest is keep most of her body covered.

I see the Anonymous Antagonist and Raquel's "hot Eddie Munster" brother were in the video lol. I wonder if Miss Raquel ever wishes she could date on her terms like many other teenage girls. I have relatives her age who are dating, but they don't have ask Daddy's permission.

I would have more hope that she would grow out of this stage if she hadn't been getting more self-absorbed and shallow as she gets older and if she wasn't surrounded by people who feed into this idea that she speaks for God and that she can do no wrong. Now that she is graduated from highschool, I think she is just going to get worse because she will have more time to focus on herself.

I said this in the other recent Raquel thread, but I think if she had attended public or private Christian schools, she might not be so self-absorbed. I hate to say this, but she would been bullied in school. She would never been a popular Queen Bee. I have relatives who are the same age or around the same age and they are a bit self-absorbed, but they aren't as bad as Raquel. Raquel's rude awakening will eventually happen when she has to get job or do something that doesn't involve her fundie lite friends or acquaintances.

Raquel's rude awakening will eventually happen when she has to get job or do something that doesn't involve her fundie lite friends or acquaintances.

The scary thing is that this may never happen until she's middle-aged, assuming no Prince Charming gets dropped in her lap. She'll flounce around being a SAHD with no responsibilities until her father dies and she's suddenly stuck having to support herself.

She once thought about applying for a job. She didn't. I don't see her working well with others. Or, working at all.

So from what I've read on Raquel's blog, it seems her fundie beliefs are more enforced my herself than her dad (or parents)??? If that's the case, she's a lot like I was at that age. :roll: I'm betting she'll ditch the whole purity/courtship/SAHD stuff by the time she's 24 and there' no sign of a Prince Charming or other Important Calling in sight.

She once thought about applying for a job. She didn't. I don't see her working well with others. Or, working at all.

I don't see her having the social skills to work with different types of people. Based on what I've read from her blog, all of her friends come from fundie lite families. If she went out right now and got a job in food services or retail, she would be working with teens or adults from different backgrounds and I can see her having various culture shocks. I can also see her having issues following orders and doing certain tasks. If she did something wrong, I don't think she has the thick skin to take criticism from a supervisor or co-worker.

The scary thing is that this may never happen until she's middle-aged, assuming no Prince Charming gets dropped in her lap. She'll flounce around being a SAHD with no responsibilities until her father dies and she's suddenly stuck having to support herself.

Oh she'll probably meet someone...she seems to have friends including male friends and presumably her brother has friends, and despite her flaws I could see someone liking her as she puts a lot of effort into her appearance and is very confident...though all her fundie stuff seems like a very self-obsessed form of religion so she might change her mind when she's older.

:shock: I can't un-see that, can I? Plus I made the mistake of looking at all 7,489 incestuous pictures of her and her brother. Think I'll go bleach my eyeballs now.

Guest Anonymous

Her so called movie reviews are so incredibly stupid. She's one of the most vacuous people I've ever come across.

Example - Tobey Maguire was all wrong for the role of Spiderman because:

I was so, so, so worried that he would be another Tobey McGuire.

Awkward...weird...too nerdy...lame acting...not attractive...not right as Spiderman.

Andrew Garfield was right for the role because:

I love how they portrayed Peter's character in this movie too. He's a nerd, yes. He's very smart, yes. But he's also very polite. Very shy and humble. Very awkward (which makes it more humorous). Very funny.

As near as I can tell, Andrew Garfield gives Miss Raquel naughty lusty wrong feelings, and that's what makes him better than Tobey Maguire. Which would be totally fine if she would admit that her criteria for liking an actor is whether or not he makes her overheated instead of making two almost identical lists of characteristics and saying they're bad in one case and good in the other one. WTF?

Please grow a brain Miss Raquel. The world implores you.

Oh, but, Miss Raquel isn't the only one who thought this Spiderman movie was the best because Garfield was better than Maguire! So did her friend Daniel the Anonymous Antagonist (wilsonftw.blogspot.com):

Toby Maguire was an emotional cry-baby with super powers. Andrew Garfield was real. I truly felt like I could relate to him (EVEN with the special abilities he possessed). With Maguire it was like trying to relate to a crazy person in an asylum.

Garfield did EVERYTHING right! He was awkward, but intelligent (an aspect they left behind in Maguire's movies) and he was funny. He was emotional, but only when it made sense to be, and he was human.

I love how they are both super coy about who they went to see the movie with:

Daniel:

Then came the main villain. A doctor who just wanted to have his arm back; turned lizard on accident. I felt sorry for the guy. He just wanted his arm back and to help humankind achieve greater things. However, when he became the beast, he was quite impressive and powerful. Maybe scary too. The friend (a girl) I was sitting next to screamed super loud at one scene. Trust me. I have proof she did: my ears are still ringing (jk).

Miss Raquel:

Some very intense scenes (one of which I screamed just about as loud as Emma Stone did...and my friend next to me probably went deaf).

On a related note: although both Miss Raquel and Daniel say they went with a "group of friends," they admit to sitting next to each other... and the entry after this one on Daniel's blog is the music video he made with Miss Raquel, and the one after that is a long poem about the girl he loves called "Song for an Angel".

It includes this stanza:

The Lord above...He knows you love Him

But I've asked Him to give me your hand

And love me

Even if that means waiting to hold it.

What else matters?

Is there a romance in the making?

She really will be able to find somebody to take care of her too. That's what sad. I've seen many a great guy date a girl and put up with her bullshit because having her around as a +1 boosts his ego and makes him feel special bringing her in public. Meaning, her personality is shit, but her face and body look great. All she has to do is find a guy who thinks she is out of his league, and she's all set.

So from what I've read on Raquel's blog, it seems her fundie beliefs are more enforced my herself than her dad (or parents)??? If that's the case, she's a lot like I was at that age. :roll: I'm betting she'll ditch the whole purity/courtship/SAHD stuff by the time she's 24 and there' no sign of a Prince Charming or other Important Calling in sight.

Oh gawd, not another Lina. Let's hope there isn't another Taliban Tony waiting in the wings.

Oh gawd, not another Lina. Let's hope there isn't another Taliban Tony waiting in the wings.

Her inevitable 'courtship' with AA is going to set this board on fire... I can't find the smily for that though, so have some sperm instead.

:obscene-sexualspermblue::obscene-sexualspermmagenta:

Oh, but, Miss Raquel isn't the only one who thought this Spiderman movie was the best because Garfield was better than Maguire! So did her friend Daniel the Anonymous Antagonist (wilsonftw.blogspot.com):

I love how they are both super coy about who they went to see the movie with:

Daniel:

Miss Raquel:

On a related note: although both Miss Raquel and Daniel say they went with a "group of friends," they admit to sitting next to each other... and the entry after this one on Daniel's blog is the music video he made with Miss Raquel, and the one after that is a long poem about the girl he loves called "Song for an Angel".

It includes this stanza:

Is there a romance in the making?

I think there is a romance in the making and a few FJ members have predicted a courtship between Raquel and Daniel.

Her so called movie reviews are so incredibly stupid. She's one of the most vacuous people I've ever come across.

Example - Tobey Maguire was all wrong for the role of Spiderman because:

Andrew Garfield was right for the role because:

As near as I can tell, Andrew Garfield gives Miss Raquel naughty lusty wrong feelings, and that's what makes him better than Tobey Maguire. Which would be totally fine if she would admit that her criteria for liking an actor is whether or not he makes her overheated instead of making two almost identical lists of characteristics and saying they're bad in one case and good in the other one. WTF?

Please grow a brain Miss Raquel. The world implores you.

I agree, her movie reviews are always awful. I think the worst one was The Hunger Games reviews. She showed what idiot she was in those reviews. She posted how much she loved Effie and she also falsely identified Lenny Kravtiz as a rapper. I can't stand how in her reviews she has to do blurbs about all the characters and the actors. That is a bit too much.

I wish that Miss Raquel would start reviewing R rated movies. I can imagine those reviews being really weird.

I haven't been to her blog too often. So are you guys saying that her parents aren't too fundy but she puts alot of it on herself? All I know is she is in love with herself....the the brother/sister pictures were soooooo squickey!

She has graduated, Daniel has graduated, if he can get a job they will be married in no time.

She has graduated, Daniel has graduated, if he can get a job they will be married in no time.

She's even worse than most Homeschool Fundies as she isn't even pretending to be busy keeping home and looking after younger children: not that I think this is great but it's at least something to do. As far as I can tell she is sitting on her arse all day taking photos of herself and neglecting that bloody horse. Shouldn't her parents be wanting her to do something constructive?

Archived