IGNORED

Lilla Rose?

batwing

Lilla Rose is a direct sales company kind of like Avon, Pampered Chef, Silpada, etc.. They sell hair clips and some jewelry. I actually really like their hair clips; they are the only things that will keep my hair pinned up. I think because they are a home business and they're good for long hair, their clips are popular with the fundie crowd. There are several consultants online who have bought ads on fundie blogs. The lady I buy from is not even close to fundie, so you don't really find the snarkworthy blogs pushing her site.

Lilla Rose is a direct sales company kind of like Avon, Pampered Chef, Silpada, etc.. They sell hair clips and some jewelry. I actually really like their hair clips; they are the only things that will keep my hair pinned up. I think because they are a home business and they're good for long hair, their clips are popular with the fundie crowd. There are several consultants online who have bought ads on fundie blogs. The lady I buy from is not even close to fundie, so you don't really find the snarkworthy blogs pushing her site.

See, I REALLY like their clips too and have thick, long hair so I was thinking about ordering them. But the thought of them being an exclusively fundie thing freaked me out.

So if I buy one of these things, and I happen to wear it the same day as a denim skirt, nobody is going to walk up to me and expect me to know the secret ATI handshake or something?

Thanks for the info. I'd seen them but shied away because all the pics I saw of them looked small and I didn't want a SAHD-made product that would break after a few uses (I have really thick hair that I'm growing out again & I used to break plastic combs & clips regularly). I just browsed through the website for the first time & thought I recognized the designs - they're the same as the Flexi8, but cheaper, so I'll probably be ordering some in the future.

If you search Lilla Rose on FB, you can come up with pages of consultants who don't look too fundie. Paula Ramm, Marci Ferrell and Shannon from It's a Blessing(not) are the main fundies ones I've seen mentioned.

Lilla Rose comes from my two daughters names: Kerris Lilla and Justine Rose. My wife and I thought their two names together sounded so pretty and so we named the company after them. I found out later about Lila Rose. Here is the deal-I don't have a horse in that race. I have amazingly committed Consultants that truly love the Flexi and do a great job of marketing to their constituents. What I want most is to share what I and thousands of others spanning over 65 Countries believe-the Flexi is a pretty darned amazing hair accessory.

I have 410 Consultants that have enrolled to help us market the Flexi come from all walks of life. Our number one seller is M. Schreiman who happens to be Jewish. I do not attend a church so it just coincidentally happens that Paula and others have done a heck of a job with Social Media in the Christian community. Again, I am grateful to all of my Consultants. I hope this sheds some light on Lilla Rose.

John

Lilla Rose comes from my two daughters names: Kerris Lilla and Justine Rose. My wife and I thought their two names together sounded so pretty and so we named the company after them. I found out later about Lila Rose. Here is the deal-I don't have a horse in that race. I have amazingly committed Consultants that truly love the Flexi and do a great job of marketing to their constituents. What I want most is to share what I and thousands of others spanning over 65 Countries believe-the Flexi is a pretty darned amazing hair accessory.

I have 410 Consultants that have enrolled to help us market the Flexi come from all walks of life. Our number one seller is M. Schreiman who happens to be Jewish. I do not attend a church so it just coincidentally happens that Paula and others have done a heck of a job with Social Media in the Christian community. Again, I am grateful to all of my Consultants. I hope this sheds some light on Lilla Rose.

John

Thanks for clearing that up :clap:

Like I said, I like the look of your product and I'm considering ordering one. Knowing that it isn't being targeted to a specific market helps in making my decision.

I guess it pays off to google yourself a lot if you have a business :D

LOL, I just want to order one now(of course I have no hair) because John found us. :)

If any FJers are consultants or plan on becoming one in the near future, PM me so that if I order online you can get credit for it or however that works. I don't think I have any local consultants.

I've bought a bunch of items from a Lila Rose consultant, and I love them. I have long, waist-length hair, and the flexis are fabulous. I can do so many different kinds of hairstyles with them. I have the mini and small ones for pulling back the hair off of my face and doing half-ups, all the way to an extra large to hold a big cinnamon bun. They are worth the money, and very well made. I get compliments on them all the time. I thought about selling them myself, but everyone I know has short hair!

Archived