IGNORED

Rabbis: Internet Caused Car Accident

RR88

I'm so confused! The internet, which is the means through which his anti internet rant is spread, cause a crash that killed important people? God doesnt want the internet so he killed people to have their deaths spread on the internet so that everyone would know that the internet is bad? And if god is so angry, why did the little girl live?

Ugh, sometimes shit just happens. I hope some good family takes that poor child to some counseling!

Cool. Thanks for the info! I might have to eat cheesecake tomorrow. :) (lovelovelove cheesecake. it doesn't love me, but whatever! that's what lactaid is for!)

“A lot of times people blame the driver for making an error that caused the accident, but this is not the case,†Behadrei Haredim quoted Steinman as saying. “Instead, Heaven causes the mistake to be made

Heaven caused the mistake to be made? That's an awful lot like JFK Jr's plane crash being called "pilot's error" instead of "JFK Jr's fault for flying in weather conditions even seasoned pilots refused to fly in".

Archived