IGNORED

Are you a fool? - Botkins

EllieCee

Anyone seen/taken this quiz on the Botkin sisters website?

visionarydaughters.com/quiz/

I scored a "D"! Such a fool I am, :lol: .

I couldn't even finish it to find out how foolish I am. When I got to the "why people come to me" part it just made me mad. They see people as so 1 dimensional! You're either fun to be around or "edifying" to be around. Ummmm....actually I think people like to be around me because I can be silly and make them laugh OR be an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on! :angry-screaming:

Edited because I may be foolish but I really CAN spell sometimes!

ha. i got a D.

good lord. like you can't tell what the "correct answers" are. That's the most transparent quiz i've ever seen.

---------------------

i chose this one, though...clearly NOT correct:

People come to me...For companionship in their silliness/discontent/rebellion/immaturity/etc.

--------------------

My parents:

Are over-critical and don’t accept me the way I am

Are too strict and make too many rules

Seem embarrassed by me

Are a constant source of wisdom and guidance, and are my dearest friends

oh good gravy...these are my only options? there's nothing at all between "my greatest encouragement" and "overly critical...or embarrassed?"

nice.

I got a D too. But, as is typical of these kinds of things, rarely did any of the selections actually fit/apply. It is so very obviously slanted. Be the perfect Christian or an evil heathen and it is clear what the choice 'should' be for their purposes.

It's a strange quiz. Three answers that are *obviously* the wrong ones, and one that is *obviously* what'll get you a good grade.

And kind of missing all kinds of other possibilities. No, I don't like being criticized, nor do I take it well. And surely there are options IRL besides "I'm a silly git all the time" and "I am always wise and prudent."???? And "People like me because I'm silly" vs. "People like me because I'm a font of blessed wisdom"???

My grade wasn't so bad (But not an A, alas). Partly because I truly do have fabulous parents, so the answer to that one was easy.

I got an F!!! F for Fool!

(Is there anything left in the world that they would not insert Bible verses into? I mean, online quizzes aren't safe from a Bible-Bomb!?)

The Botkins' quiz is so bad that the worst fools would *not* get the lowest marks. They'd likely see themselves as sources of "edification" and "encouragement" rather than of naval-gazing foolishness.

OK, everyone, on three!:

Oh wah, oh wah, oh wah, oh wah, oh wah, oh wah

Why do fools fall in love?

Why do birds sing so gay?

And lovers await the break of day

Why do they fall in love?

Why does the rain fall from up above?

Love is a losing game

Love can be ashamed

I know of a fool

You see

For that fool is me

Tell me why, Whyyyy, Whyyy

Tell me why

(Background Music)

Why do birds sing so gay?

And lovers await the break of day?

Why does the rain fall from up above?

Why does my heart skip a crazy beat?

Before I know it will reach defeat!

Tell me why, Whyyyy, Whyy

Why do fools fall in love?(Hold Long)

I decided to try taking the quiz, but I'm not sure what to do because I'm on the first question and none of the answers apply to me. :? Clearly they are the fools for not being able to write an adequate multiple choice quiz

That was a complete waste of time.

Seriously:

How do you respond when criticized/corrected?

I hate it! I get angry and defensive.

I usually laugh it off. (Sometimes I roll my eyes.)

If I get criticized for the same thing enough times, I usually start to take it seriously..

I’m thankful for the smallest hint of reproof and take it very seriously.

How about "all of the above?" I laugh it off, while feeling angry and defensive inside; eventually I'll change my response and or situation. Depending on what it is, I can be thankful as well. As long as it was presented in a manner that was appropriate to the situation.

Anyway, so as women, we are not supposed to talk, think, laugh, have fun, be silly, enjoy anythign, and only be serious and think about god all day. Didn't this 'god' person give us some sort of oh, i don't know, JOY? What' up with the depressing attitude of NO FUN FOR WOMEN EVER?

Looking at the quiz questions I thought the answer had to be "You are if you're taking this test, you daft bastard." I got a D.

"I like to talk..." because I'm bipolar and when manic, talky talky talky. I'll chat your ear off if I get a chance. However, god did not endow me with much choice in the matter.

A lot of it was the same. It seems from looking at this test your two choices are "manic" or "a saint" and most people never experience either state.

I got a C, but mostly because I chose the 'right answers' when non of the other matched reality. There seems to be no happy medium, normal people answers. How about and option for I like my parents but don't tell them absolutly everything about my life. Or my parents are cool but have their faults?

Anyone seen/taken this quiz on the Botkin sisters website?

visionarydaughters.com/quiz/

I scored a "D"! Such a fool I am, :lol: .

Apparantly I am the devil in disguise, nothing new here:

Your score: F

So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee. – Psalm 73:22

:icon-twisted:

Archived