IGNORED

Santorum SO Not Debt Free

gustava

Has he tried praying away the debt? If God can be in charge of fertility, surely he can send a little money.

Has he tried praying away the debt? If God can be in charge of fertility, surely he can send a little money.

but god kicked him to the curb. he likes Mormons better.

Gee, wonder if part of that debt increase includes those "motivational framed prints" that Josh bought for the Santorum headquarters, but kept for his car lot? Way to add to the debt, Smuggar!

This actually is...unusual. Unless Santorum was sitting on undisclosed bills, which I think would be a no-no. Or he really was, well, LOATHED...

One thing I learned from political campaigning (granted, it was the Dark Ages) was that even if you lose or drop out of a race, some people will contribute to your campaign because they know that you have to clear your debts. It doesn't hurt these days to send out a few well-written e-mail blasts to previous contributors asking them to help Candidate X clear his debt. I can't write those letters, but there are people who have it down to a science.

Archived