IGNORED

Kelly Bates is pregnant

FloraDoraDolly

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means like dying to yourself. You die to yourself and give it all up to God--worries, pride, whatever. I remember hearing that phrase sometimes before in my fundie-lite Christian school days.

Oh OK, now I understand. Thanks for explaining.

does it strike anyone here as weird that she isn't keeping this info under her hat a little longer?

I went through 2 miscarriages, and I'm here to tell you I did not want to live it out in the public eye. Hell, I didn't even want to talk to family.

I had 5 miscarriages by the time I was pregnant with my last baby. I didn't want to announce it until after the holidays but people guessed at the thanksgiving dinner at my husband's work. He was due in March but born in Feb. I wasn't willing to talk about the pregnancy until after the New Year.

I hope this doesn't send Boob and DQ into some kind of fucking olympics trying to have number 20.

That was a mental image I did not need. :) Getting some brain bleach now!

I hope this doesn't send Boob and DQ into some kind of fucking olympics trying to have number 20.

Of course it will! I'm hoping for Bates twins, just to drive a stake through the Duggars. :twisted:

So who is the poor sister who will be this baby's buddy? The last baby was handled off to a sister buddy almost before he was born. Kelly did breast feed but I think that the buddy did everything else.

Of course it will! I'm hoping for Bates twins, just to drive a stake through the Duggars. :twisted:

I think that would fill their quiver too, as they have a goal of 20 and want 2 more boys to make it an even 10 girls and 10 boys.

As much as I'd like to see Michelle fly into a rage over being equaled and perhaps bested, this just makes me sad for the other Bates kids.

The Bates are never going to be anything more than the poor cuzzunns to the Duggars. They didn't get there first, and frankly as a lot they aren't nearly as photogenic as the Duggars.

Stop the insanity already.

Okay, THIS made me laugh so hard I almost woke up my husband. :lol: :clap:

I think that would fill their quiver too, as they have a goal of 20 and want 2 more boys to make it an even 10 girls and 10 boys.

That's not a family, that's a sports team. These mega families should start their own version of a baseball league.

I wonder how Michelle and Kelly will deal with the day when they absolutely cannot have anymore children. Their whole identity seemed tied up in being pregnant.

That's not a family, that's a sports team. These mega families should start their own version of a baseball league.

How many does it take to make an official broomball team?

Only 6. They already have enough for 3 teams and a few refs. Aussie rules football needs 22 but you can have a few less if you don't want interchanges. They're nearly there. 20/20 crickets probably a little more 'modest'-you could probably play in a skirt.

Seriously, how old is Carlin? Are they going to press-gang her into being this baby's buddy/mother or are they going to lump another one onto Micheala's load?

Huh. I lived by that 12 week rule, and will do again if another accident occurs (I found out at 5 weeks, and we waited 3 more before telling family, a bit early at 8 weeks but for health reasons, I felt the soon to be grandparents needed to be aware in case something happened during holiday travel). We didn't really tell a lot of people, and ironically enough no one at my college knew I was pregnant until a year later when they saw me with Sevy, it was funny seeing my professor's face when I told him Sevy was 9 months younger than his son (the two play together on occasion, still).

I am hoping for twins for Kelly this time, just to stick it to the Duggars. I think somehow, the Bateses aren't as bad as the Duggars in some ways, since I see both Gil and kelly doing stuff with their kids and they seem to know their kids a bit more. I don't see TOO MUCH of a sister mother thing going on. That's just me though, I don't know too much about that family other than what I have heard on here and seen on 19 kids. (shrugs)

Michelle must be knashing her teeth! I predict a round of fertility treatments and (cough) accidental sextuplets so she can prove once and for all who the queen of the uterus is !!

I really hope that this pregnancy is going to turn out well for her and the baby.. and I hope that its going to be her last.. finally.

I also have the impression that Kelly is much more a mother for her children than Michelle ever was, but who knows!

Huh. I lived by that 12 week rule, and will do again if another accident occurs (I found out at 5 weeks, and we waited 3 more before telling family, a bit early at 8 weeks but for health reasons, I felt the soon to be grandparents needed to be aware in case something happened during holiday travel). We didn't really tell a lot of people, and ironically enough no one at my college knew I was pregnant until a year later when they saw me with Sevy, it was funny seeing my professor's face when I told him Sevy was 9 months younger than his son (the two play together on occasion, still).

I am hoping for twins for Kelly this time, just to stick it to the Duggars. I think somehow, the Bateses aren't as bad as the Duggars in some ways, since I see both Gil and kelly doing stuff with their kids and they seem to know their kids a bit more. I don't see TOO MUCH of a sister mother thing going on. That's just me though, I don't know too much about that family other than what I have heard on here and seen on 19 kids. (shrugs)

I agree with on the Bateses. I find them to be more likable than the Duggars. Kelly doesn't seem to have an ego like Michelle Mullett does.

Didn't Kelly need progesterone shots for her last several pregnancies? I wonder if she is aware that those shots were very close to costing $1500 per shot.

I keep misreading the title of this as KATHY Bates and imagining that.

bwhahahaha :lol:

I wish they had waited too--but probably with all the kids it would get out anyway.

Only 6. They already have enough for 3 teams and a few refs. Aussie rules football needs 22 but you can have a few less if you don't want interchanges. They're nearly there. 20/20 crickets probably a little more 'modest'-you could probably play in a skirt.

Seriously, how old is Carlin? Are they going to press-gang her into being this baby's buddy/mother or are they going to lump another one onto Micheala's load?

Carlin is 13 if she had a bday in February. I think she is the most beautiful of the Bates kids, and I love her name...makes me think of George Carlin :lol:

CarlinTori is Judson's buddy. Gil and Kelly took Carlin along on their anniversary trip to Pigeon Forge last year so that she could take care of the new baby. I would say that would suck for her, but to get to take a trip with just your parents and one sibling...she probably loved it. Maybe Carlin will be Official Buddy for #19, or it could be Josie's turn, she's the next in line and only a year younger.

Archived