IGNORED

Care to meet Sean Hannity's pastor?

MerryHappy

The first time I watched the video, I got roughly 24 seconds in before I had to turn it off.

Makes Hannity's hand wringing and teeth gnashing over President Obama's pastor seem rather, oh I dunno, hypocritical.

Hannity is catholic...

That was my understanding, too.

I'm astounded. I'm simply astounded by his ignorant arrogant misogynism.

I made it thru 1 minute 14 seconds. I left when he said "some women can make logical decisions, but most cannot." Yet women who cannot make logical decisions are supposed to raise children?

I'm pretty sure Hannity is Catholic.

Jesse Lee Peterson, on the other hand, is just plain confused.

Among the arguments Peterson makes are that...

...most women - oh, but not all, he grants - are poor decision-makers

...women are somehow being denigrated through equal treatment

...women should never have been given the vote - because as we all know, God alone kept America running during WW1 while the men were gone, and the women just around doing nothing

...Sandra Fluke is a slut because she expects that her insurer, whom she pays for coverage, should actually cover all aspects of women's health care

...women have taken away his freeom of speech (which explains why he's on YouTube)

...and - dramatic drum-roll please - apparently women outnumber men and make up half all voters, which is why America sux

Forget Bush's wars and Bush's economic collapse. Women did that through their magic vagina mojo.

And it doesn't occur to this idiot - not even once - that most of the same arguments he now aims at women were once used to enslave and later disenfranchise blacks.

http://www.bondinfo.org/content/endorsements

BOND has played an instrumental role in helping young men and women build lives which will help inspire the next generation. BOND continues to fight the good fight standing for the values of God, family, and country, and are deserving of our support.

--Sean Hannity

Nationally Syndicated Radio Host/Author/ BOND Advisory Board member

I wonder if he thinks Michelle Obama can "handle power?"

One thing I applaud him for is grouping Catholics in with other Christian denominations while ignorantly rambling on about Sandra Fluke

I'm pretty sure Hannity is Catholic.

Jesse Lee Peterson, on the other hand, is just plain confused.

Among the arguments Peterson makes are that...

...most women - oh, but not all, he grants - are poor decision-makers

...women are somehow being denigrated through equal treatment

...women should never have been given the vote - because as we all know, God alone kept America running during WW1 while the men were gone, and the women just around doing nothing

...Sandra Fluke is a slut because she expects that her insurer, whom she pays for coverage, should actually cover all aspects of women's health care

...women have taken away his freeom of speech (which explains why he's on YouTube)

...and - dramatic drum-roll please - apparently women outnumber men and make up half all voters, which is why America sux

Forget Bush's wars and Bush's economic collapse. Women did that through their magic vagina mojo.

And it doesn't occur to this idiot - not even once - that most of the same arguments he now aims at women were once used to enslave and later disenfranchise blacks.

Hannity is Catholic

Catholic Hannity is on the Board of a bigot

ergo: Catholic Hannity is a bigot

There are other "motivational speakers" like him who feel that the strong black woman has diminished them as black men and thats why they have their problems. Of course they have their boards and foundations and don't seem to mind endorsements from actual women, but i suspect logic is not his strong suit.

Does this guy have any women in his congregation? If so, what are they still doing there and where is their self-respect?

Anyone notice blonde, female Rebecca Hagelin on the board? What do those exalted MEN have to say about that and how did SHE get on their board? Yeah, and you can bet sweet little Rebecca has never set foot in any "inner-city" she claims to deem as a "nightmare".

Archived