IGNORED

"...I just assume [the father] is Jim Bob Duggar."

MamaJunebug

All hail Michael K at dlisted!

The Sultan Of Snark had some snide things to say about an actress who has not revealed the identity of her baby's father.

The actress? Meh. I don't even know what show she's on.

The important thing is: Michael K took the opportunity to snark so skillfully on J-Bob:

You know, most babies look like skin blobs with cheeks to me, so I'm not the one to say that Xander's got Matthew Vaughn's hairline or Jason Sudeikis' ear lobes or Bobby Flay's lashes or Xander Berkley's left nostril or Jim Bob Duggar's graceful demeanor. Yeah, I know Jim Bob wasn't on the list of January's possible baby daddies, but whenever I see a white kid and I don't know who their father is, I just assume it's Jim Bob Duggar.

Here's the item. http://dlisted.com/2012/03/19/january-and-child

Ms. Jones looks like a typical celebrity and her baby looks reasonably well cared for. Bless the little guy. One of the best things going for him is that Jim Bob is most certainly not his father!!! :lol:

Never would I wish such a horror on poor January Jones, who already plays one of the least liked characters on television today! ... But it's still hilarious.

Never would I wish such a horror on poor January Jones, who already plays one of the least liked characters on television today! ... But it's still hilarious.

Aparently, she's one of the least liked actors as well. TMZ (my news source of choice), is frequently reporting what a bitch she is.

Aparently, she's one of the least liked actors as well. TMZ (my news source of choice), is frequently reporting what a bitch she is.

No idea about her as a person, but I do like Betty Draper. I think Don is way more of an asshole, but everyone lets him get away with it, whereas Betty's main crime seems to be that she's a bad mother.

Seriously?

Archived