IGNORED

Michele Bachmann: Another Submissive Wife

mirele

And I quote:

“He is her godly husband,†said Peter Bachmann, Dr. Bachmann’s oldest brother, who lives on the family dairy farm across the eastern border in Wisconsin. “The husband is to be the head of the wife, according to God.†It is a philosophy that Michele Bachmann echoed to congregants of the the Living Word Christian Center in 2006, when she stated that she pursued her degree in tax law only because her husband had told her to. “The Lord says: Be submissive, wives. You are to be submissive to your husbands,†she said.

And it is clear that when it comes to their social conservatism, the Bachmanns are in full agreement.

“Philosophically, they are 100 percent aligned,†said Ron Carey, Bachmann’s former chief of staff, and now a Pawlenty supporter, who admired Dr. Bachmann as a “soft-mannered, gentle, great guy.â€

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle ... ory_1.html

So, who would we be electing? Michele Bachmann, JD, or her husband, Marcus Bachmann, PhD?

So, if she were elected president, and her husband said it was time to (for example) bomb those "godless Frenchies," and she told the Joint Chiefs that...whoa. Yeah. This is a problem. Submissive wife does not go super-well with POTUS.

This is coming back to bite her in the butt because the idea that women should submit to her husbands and other male figures is why people like Tony Perkins from the FRC and other far right crazies can't support her and are part of the group trying to get Rick Perry to enter the race.

So, who would we be electing? Michele Bachmann, JD, or her husband, Marcus Bachmann, PhD?

Neither, I hope.

Oh, it gets worse. She and her "doctor" husband both are fans of "praying the gay away".

Not to mention that I would bet money her husband is closeted. He even has a case of gay voice. The press is going to have to deal with that at some point.

Marcus Bachmann redlines the needle on my gaydar. Just sayin'

Archived