IGNORED

NieNie pushes Mitt Romney

Confused_by_religion

once again, NieNie has used her blog to tell us to vote for Romney (or at least the US citizens among us) - explaining that Romney is just one of us, after all - because he wore the same tie four times:

SaysNIeNIe: "I don't think a "hoity-toity" man would wear the same tie to at least four

different occasions! I mean, if he is so rich and untouchable

I am sure he could afford a few more ties.

See, just a regular guy like us-even for a Mormon."

I can hear Mitt Romney's strategists doing high fives somewhere out there - someone fell for the "wears ties like a regular guy" ploy, yay. :doh:

Let me just leave this here for NieNie:

double-facepalm.jpg

The Republican clown car pulled up to the Mesa Arts Center last night and I was surely glad to see those guys leave!

once again, NieNie has used her blog to tell us to vote for Romney (or at least the US citizens among us) - explaining that Romney is just one of us, after all - because he wore the same tie four times:

SaysNIeNIe: "I don't think a "hoity-toity" man would wear the same tie to at least four

different occasions! I mean, if he is so rich and untouchable

I am sure he could afford a few more ties.

See, just a regular guy like us-even for a Mormon."

I can hear Mitt Romney's strategists doing high fives somewhere out there - someone fell for the "wears ties like a regular guy" ploy, yay. :doh:

Unless you wear a joke tie or something very ugly, I never notice them. How does she know that he wears the same tie and doesn't own multiple ties with the same pattern and color? Regardless, I don't vote based on what tie a person wears, I vote based on the issues they represtent.

Archived