IGNORED

Santorum: clueless, hypocritical, or just plain *bleep*?

bubbabearzle

I know he's almost certainly a combo platter of "all of the above" , but when Frothy the Santorum says (with a straight face, mind you): "Obama has reached a low in this country’s history of oppressing religious freedom that we have never seen before.â€, I bhave to wonder if it's the stupidity or the hypocrite talking?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ?hpt=hp_t3

If this was a multiple choice test, each option would be correct.

Every time he speaks, I get the image of Linda Blair's neck twisting and projectile vomiting. That's about the equivalent of anything he says.

Good God Almighty. Concern over JFK's Catholicism, back in 1960, was a mere blip on the radar compared with this. And, IIRC, Reagan, the first big-deal social conservative in recent decades, wasn't even affiliated with a church, and not even his most ardent opponents cared.

(This is the problem with getting older--you remember social trends, and see mistakes being repeated and multiplied in their scope, and it's as scary as hell. I'll never be one of those old people who sigh with nostalgia about how swell things used to be, but I can hardly miss seeing certain things getting worse.)

...Santorum says (with a straight face, mind you): "Obama has reached a low in this country’s history of oppressing religious freedom that we have never seen before.â€...

Aside from the obvious problems already mentioned...

Could this idiot get a speechwriter to help him out in the English language/grammar department?

I can't even...

Shit: brown, smelly or just plain created in my intestines.

The question that interests me more is whether Frothy actually believes the shit he's shovlin.' I've come to believe that, yes, he does, because people will convince themselves of whatever they need to believe to have power.

Archived