IGNORED

Raising Olives 11th Pregnancy

longskirts

They shared the news with their kids by wrapping the positive pregnancy test and putting it in their oldest daughter's stocking for Christmas.

They shared the news with their kids by wrapping the positive pregnancy test and putting it in their oldest daughter's stocking for Christmas.

:shock:

"Hi kids, here's another one for you to raise!" I'd be a little pissed off if I was the oldest daughter. :evil:

Yeah, I saw that. It struck me as creepy. I mean, I guess the probably washed it, but really? Yeah, that's what I would want to find for my Christmas present. A wrapped stick that my mother had peed on. :roll:

They're giving them as gifts now? How trendy!

"Here honey. Here's a stick that mommy just peed on...first morning urine! Only the best for the sister mothers, that's what we say!" Merry Christmas!

Wtf?!

EEEWWW!!! Very mature, I know, but come on, that' s legitimately nasty. That's sort of kind of in the same league as wrapping up a used pad and giving it to someone. :?

Maybe because I work in the medical field... maybe because I come from a line of "who the fuck cares about your over-the-top-engagement-pregnancy/whatever" or maybe because I love Christmas and the Sally Hansen nail polish that I get in my stocking...

but what gives?

Pee is gross, don't care if it's from a family member, great you're having another baby, who the fuck cares, and for God's sakes, give the girl a nice gift that's for HER, not some peed-on-stick that reminds her she gets to clean up the field of all the arrows after her parents are done with the quiver...

Okay, I don't care HOW well that pee stick was cleaned, that's fucking disgusting.

Also, why the fuck would you put something like that in your kids' stocking? Even if they really did want a new brother or sister, that's over the top. I'm sure the poor girl was just THRILLED to find that in her stocking.

Ack!

She says in one of her posts that she had shoulder dystocia 9 times. You would think that after the first one they might get a clue. It is that level of denial/stupidity that probably explains the peed on stick as a Christmas gift.

Okay, I don't care HOW well that pee stick was cleaned, that's fucking disgusting.

Also, why the fuck would you put something like that in your kids' stocking? Even if they really did want a new brother or sister, that's over the top. I'm sure the poor girl was just THRILLED to find that in her stocking.

Agreed! What's wrong with just announcing on Christmas morning "guess what our whole family will be getting one more gifts in ___! That's right you're getting another brohter/sister"!

Ack!

She says in one of her posts that she had shoulder dystocia 9 times. You would think that after the first one they might get a clue. It is that level of denial/stupidity that probably explains the peed on stick as a Christmas gift.

Wait, doesn't shoulder dystocia have a 40% fetal death rate? How could she have gotten so many living babies out of that situation? I smell a rat...

One of my children had shoulder dystocia and it was the most terrifying thing.

Geez, it is not very different from selling her into slavery and telling her on Christmas, for that is what she'll be. A slave, forced to raise that baby, and have to sacrifice the next four-five years of sound sleep at night to tend to that baby that she'll no doubt be expected to tend to whilst her selfish parents sleep unhindered through the night.

Archived