IGNORED

Super Bowl

ladypuglover

Think any fundies are watching it with all the defrauding tight pants and sexy commercials? What about the half time show?

Whats happened over the abortion/dismembered fetus commercial?

I was actually wondering where all the anti-football screeds were from the fundie bloggers. Usually, they go off on it as much as they go off on Christmas and whatever other nonsense they are too boring to enjoy.

If they even have T.V.s, they're probably watching the Puppy Bowl like me.

My littles are watching the puppy bowl because the puppy bowl rules. I will be joining them really soon too. :lol:

Think any fundies are watching it with all the defrauding tight pants and sexy commercials? What about the half time show?

That's why I watch! :D

That Fiat commercial was totally NIKE!!! My husband watched it with his mouth hanging open, then said, "ahem. That's a cute car"

Lol

Did you see the ad for the Chevy Truck. It was suppose to be post rapture. As in Exodus and the frogs. Only chevy trucks survived.

Post Zombie Apocalypse, as evidenced by the Twinkies.

Post Zombie Apocalypse, as evidenced by the Twinkies.

Post Mayan Apocalypse, as evidenced by the newspaper at the beginning of the commercial.

Seriously, the tagline is something like "survives the apocalypse."

When I was a fundie-lite we watched the game but tried to ignore the commercials/or preached about them and then we had a Bible study during the half-time show, which is why I missed Janet Jackson's mishap.

I figure the fundies are crapping their pant over the M&M commercial where Red sees (the new) Brown and takes his "suit" off and starts shaking his booty.

Did you see the ad for the Chevy Truck. It was suppose to be post rapture. As in Exodus and the frogs. Only chevy trucks survived.

I noticed that! I was the only one in the group, I think, who did.

And yeah, the halftime show would've defrauded many poor fundies.

Pissing Anderson has a discussion on his FB wall where all the manly men are trying to one up (or is that down?) each other with their lack of knowledge about football. It's actually quite entertaining.

I noticed that! I was the only one in the group, I think, who did.

And yeah, the halftime show would've defrauded many poor fundies.

I had my husband read over the thread and he explained the twinkie thing is a reference to some zombie movie. LOL. The frogs are biblical.

Guest Anonymous

Of course no women survived the end of the world. Because women don't drive trucks. Or something. I swear I don't know which infuriates me more - the commercials where women are completely objectified or the ones where we don't exist at all.

Oh, and fuck you, Teleflora.

Of course no women survived the end of the world. Because women don't drive trucks. Or something. I swear I don't know which infuriates me more - the commercials where women are completely objectified or the ones where we don't exist at all.

Oh, and fuck you, Teleflora.

Good point about no women. And I guess I missed the Teleflora ad. What was up with that?

Pissing Anderson has a discussion on his FB wall where all the manly men are trying to one up (or is that down?) each other with their lack of knowledge about football. It's actually quite entertaining.

I'm going to have to check that out. It isn't surprising that some fundie men don't know football that well.

Archived