IGNORED

36 year old male virgin fathers 14 kids

Witsec7

"I've committed 100 percent of my sexual energy for producing sperm for childless couples to have babies. So I don't have other activity outside of that," Arsenault told Anderson Cooper in January.

other activities of his have aroused controversy, such as the 100-plus videos he has posted online showing him masturbating with unusual aids such as a water polo ball and frozen packs of organic blueberries.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/0 ... 51595.html

I'd be more worried about something like two of his kids meeting later in life, being unaware they are half siblings, getting married and having kids of their own than communicable diseases.

I'd be more worried about something like two of his kids meeting later in life, being unaware they are half siblings, getting married and having kids of their own than communicable diseases.

THIS. In fact, there's a huge push for self-regulation in the industry to limit the number of times men can donate for partially this reason.

I saw Trent's appearances on 20/20 and Anderson Cooper. On 20/20, he said that the couples he donates to can, get access to information to other recipient couples if they ask him for information. I think Trent does have concern about accidental incest occurring. There is a sperm and egg donor registry site in which people can search donor numbers to see how many children were conceived with their donations. Parents who used sperm or egg donations have the numbers of the donors and can search to see how many half-siblings their children may have. Sometime back the Style Channel did a documentary on sperm donations, they focused part of the documentary on a guy who donated sperm over a three year period while in law school. He donated to make extra money. So far through a donor registry, he has found out that he has fathered 75 kids. The documentary also focused on a young woman in her 20's who was fathered by a sperm donation. This woman through the registry site found out that she has 8 half siblings and she is contact with a few of them.

Archived