IGNORED

Speaking of Emma...

GenerationCedarchip

I've been gone for a few days, so I don't know if I missed anything. Has anyone heard any updates to what happened after CPS got involved? What happened to those children really bothered me, so I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Thanks!

Her latest post (June 12) on her one blog begins:

Building relationships is one of our number one priorities in our home. In order to allow each of my children to build beautiful memories of their childhood I developed “Kid DAYS!"

Yeah.

I'm guessing Lovelie and Justus don't have too many beautiful memories of "Kid DAYS" with mommy-BSC-Emma. :twisted:

Thank heavens they seem to be safe now.

That was the worst, worst, worst thing. I had so many posts typed out I never sent (cause, lurker) but everyone at FJ expressed the disgust and abhorrence towards a person like her so much better than I ever could.

She actually seemed to believe that those poor damaged kids were evil. And that they would pollute her born kids. And that negative-photo where Justus looked "white" and she made a point of how he was really dark (bad)...OMG.

I don't even like kids much and I was thinking "I want Justus and Lovelie to come and stay with me. I don't care if they swear a bit or have a hard time some days. If Lovelie's got a problem with inappropriate behaviour because she's been abused we can deal with that. I just want them somewhere where people think they are great valuable human beings not demon seed."

Showed that thread to my friends and family and they were all appalled and disgusted. Most people just said "How could someone like that be permitted to adopt?"

If I prayed I would pray for those weans. She abused them just in a way that the law can't punish, but she abused them.

I wondered how much English those poor children understood and why that witch refused to think that their English could have been a cause of the problems she had with them.

Building relationships is one of our number one priorities in our home. In order to allow each of my children to build beautiful memories of their childhood I developed “Kid DAYS!"

How many number ones can a person have, anyway? LOL

I'm confused. I joined her blog as a follower and put her in Google Reader. Why can't I see her posts anymore? Am I just too stupid to understand how Google Reader works?

Well, she had about four different blogs, so it's hard to keep them straight :) .

The only one that I've noticed updates on in my google reader is the atifamily.com blog.

I saw this on the ATI blog:

"You may only link to this site, posts may NOT be reused in any form without GRANTED PERMISSION"

so I assume we irritated the hell out of her by using her posts to show what a horrid person she is. I would like to know if the authorities ever followed up, but I doubt that they would tell even the person who reported her in the first place. But -- wasn't someone going to send out a bunch of letters to adoption authorities on this subject? I can't remember who -- I know it was discussed at the old board. I'd be interested to know if there was ever any response to those.

I saw this on the ATI blog:

"You may only link to this site, posts may NOT be reused in any form without GRANTED PERMISSION"

so I assume we irritated the hell out of her by using her posts to show what a horrid person she is. I would like to know if the authorities ever followed up, but I doubt that they would tell even the person who reported her in the first place. But -- wasn't someone going to send out a bunch of letters to adoption authorities on this subject? I can't remember who -- I know it was discussed at the old board. I'd be interested to know if there was ever any response to those.

Same here. I'd love to know what came of those letters. I'd also be curious to hear what(if anything) CPS did about this woman.

Archived