IGNORED

New Josie Pic

Buzzard

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Josie looks like she is progressing. I may snark on the Duggars, but this child didn't ask to be brought into their trainwreck.

I'm surprised the J'Slaves haven't taken down the garland.

Unless they're still waiting for TLC to come film the christmas episodes...

Do we know when it was taken? Just because Amy just put it up doesn't mean it was just taken.

I'm guessing over the holidaze. I doubt they would have left the xmas decorations up until almost Feb.

Yeah, my neighbors across the street still have their Christmas lights (and light-up reindeer) up. Definitely not out of the question that they're still up.

She's adorable but I think she still looks a little "off" (can't pin point exactly what it is though)

I really hope she's developing normally because, in that family, she doesn't stand a chance if she's not (the odds are already against her as it is)

I'm guessing over the holidaze. I doubt they would have left the xmas decorations up until almost Feb.

They did when Josie was born. Remember, the girls had to go back with some boys because the latter weren't capable of taking down a few decorations. Since the J'Slaves are on the campaign trail this year (and even when Michelle's home, she doesn't do shit), I don't expect that stuff to come down until they come home. I doubt they're going out west, so they should be home by this Wednesday after Frothy gets his ass handed to him in Florida.

She is cute, but I must disagree with one of Famy's commenters--she does not look like a "young Dakota Fanning".

Wipes diet root beer off keyboard...

She is cute, but I must disagree with one of Famy's commenters--she does not look like a "young Dakota Fanning".

I think Josie and some of the other Duggar kids look like the Culkins when they were little.

It's nice to see Josie's real curly blond hair instead of those fake pigtails.

Archived