IGNORED

Dolly Parton funds satanism!

Visionoyahweh

Dolly also wrote and performed the Academy Award nominated soundtrack to a movie about a transsexual woman... Travellin' Thru for Transamerica. :D

She has also voiced support for same-sex marriage, and raised money for HIV/AIDS charities.

Dolly Parton is an American treasure. I love her!

I don't think the Duggars are aware of Dolly's support for certain causes or singing a song for Transamerica. Remember the Duggars think Fireproof is the greatest movie ever made so they probably don't keep up with Oscar nominated films or soundtracks.

Guest Anonymous

Dolly is so sweet. I wonder how Jim Bob & Michelle prepared the kids for that visit to Dolly World. "Now kids, we're going to meet a very famous country singer whose music you're not allowed to listen to..."

Also sung Jolene...Can't forget the one about a husband committing adultery!

I absolutely adore Dolly and I'm glad she supports so many great causes. She certainly would do a better job raising the youngest 4 girls.

Dolly is so sweet. I wonder how Jim Bob & Michelle prepared the kids for that visit to Dolly World. "Now kids, we're going to meet a very famous country singer whose music you're not allowed to listen to..."

"...Who has the biggest magumbos you've ever seen!"

When the Duggars met Dolly, I was surprised no one said Nike. I wouldn't be surprised if Dolly learned about the Duggars and disliked after finding certain things. The only celeb type person that likes the Duggars is probably Kirk "Smug" Cameron.

Archived