IGNORED

If Kid Farm became a series

homeschoolmomma1

The webseries is greart though the one joke is getting old....

I would by the video. (No cable either.)

I'd put those videos on my blog if they didnt' have the too worn joke which I think is demeaning to women (and cats), and it's not anatomically correct anyway which bothers me. It's a muffin oven issue, not one of externals. ;)

I would by the video. (No cable either.)

I'd put those videos on my blog if they didnt' have the too worn joke which I think is demeaning to women (and cats), and it's not anatomically correct anyway which bothers me. It's a muffin oven issue, not one of externals. ;)

I agree. It was maybe funny the first time, but it seems like they sneak it into every episode now. It's just cheap and low brow.

OK, I finally got around to watching the last episode because it wasn't working when I first tried to access it...

"We're having a meet and greet with Lizzie's parents. They have EIGHT children...but we forgive them for their selfishness" :lol:

The thing I find most annoying about the series is "JP" and his constant stalking of Jean. I have no idea where they picked up this character, and I find him creepy and weird, even for a parody.

ITA about "JP", he's totally out of place in what is otherwise an awesome and spot-on Duggar parody. I do wonder if maybe he is supposed to be Gothard? You know - a creepy, ever-present pastor full of advice and "wisdom" for the family, even though he himself is not married and does not have kids? Just a wild guess, because I don't know what else his character could be referencing. The crush on Jean is really the head-scratcher.

I guess I'm juvenile, but I enjoy the recurring joke...I think they do it because people are ALWAYS asking that about Michelle. The "Vagina: It's not a clown car" is probably the most popular Duggar-related web meme.

Lastly, I have to say that I like the "Kid Farm" version of Cousin Amy MUCH more than the real one. Especially in the "foster kid" episode.

Lastly, I have to say that I like the "Kid Farm" version of Cousin Amy MUCH more than the real one. Especially in the "foster kid" episode.

Agreed. Cousin Jamie rocks. Cousin Amy....not so much.

Archived