IGNORED

Rick Santorum has gay friends!

wtfrenchtoast

So of course that means he's not a bigot! Wow, that's a relief. But seriously, I found a CNN video on YouTube, which I would link to if I weren't on my phone, with an interview with Santorum regarding his thoughts on gay marriage. And of course he pulls out the gay friends line, which is supposed to make his bigotry acceptable. "I have gay friends, we talk about these things and respectfully disagree, etc etc". I fail to understand how you can call someone a friend when you gladly and proudly deny them the same rights as others and treat them as second class citizens. Also, I don't understand why anyone would want to befriend someone who believes they're an abomination. It would be like me being friends with someone who's against interracial marriage, without which I wouldn't exist. I would not just sit back and "disagree" when someone is telling me they don't think I should be able to marry whoever I please. What a complete ass.

I'll try to link to the video when I'm on an actual computer. I don't understand why my phone can send my location to a satellite with 99% accuracy, but can't extract a link from the YouTube app

It's that same tired bullshit: "I'm not a bigot, some of my best friends are {insert minority of choice here}!"

And just where are his gay friends? If they love him so much, why aren't they standing by him in these interviews, saying, "Yes, Rick's so awesome I don't even *care* that he thinks I'm a sinner that's chosen a lifestyle that will make me burn in hell! He is *that* amazing!"

Those people deserve better friends than Santorum.

If it is actually true though, there's a 99% chance that he's only feigning friendship with them in an attempt to "show them the error of their ways".

Santorum is an asshole with a knife stuck up it. Those "friends" of his should dress him in drag, make him make out with a Mitt Romney poster and the bludgeon him with their man purses until he crys!!!

Proof of these gay 'friends'? The media should demand their names and addresses to verify this bullsh**t story.

Rick-they are not friends just cos you once had a conversation with them. And very few people are friends with those who believe they don't deserve to be treated as any other citizen...and will burn in hell.

everyone politician needs a good gay assistant right? Their the ones that run the whole show you know!

5fUgR3A-Gew

After the primary Santorum will be toast and crawl back under his rock in PA. (Sorry, PA residents.)

The duggars and their minions will claim satan stole the election.

Archived