IGNORED

Women can be defrauded too!

FJismyheadship

For church, I wore a dress that I have owned for a year. Very pretty, kinda low cut but I dont have enough to make anyone look. well, I dont know if its my recent weight gain, or if the dress shrunk a little, or WHAT, but when I wore the dress, a friend of mine who is gay told me "Your dress is distracting me." I covered up and fixed it, and went into Sunday School. I looked up, and caught her looking at me again, and pretended to give her a dirty look. She slapped herself on the cheek and I said it was okay, I took it as a compliment. I asked why it was distracting her now... had it always? She said no, and she would tell me if something distracted her, or I would notice her staring.

I took my ex a Christmas present, a shirt, and he changed shirts in front of me, and I was defrauded by his arms and his chest. I wanted to touch him but I did not.

And if you STILL dont believe me about women being defrauded, listen to this song (wait to the last verse) TW5qdbaldeA

Share your been defrauded story if you are female and are or have been defrauded... or you know one who is or has been

I kinda felt like the organist was defrauding me during this morning's service. She had taken her shoes off to use the pedals, and the way the organ is situated up on that podium, and the angle of view I had.... Well, let's just say my eyes got a little distracted by her constant seductively defrauding movement of her ankles as she played the organ and pressed different pedals.

I wish I had a friend nearby to yell NIKE! at me before I caught my first glance of those ankles.

I once was working with a girl who told me: "I can't stop staring at your bodacious ta-tas." I was wearing a new shirt that kept trying to slip under my boobs, constant wardrobe malfunction!

She is not lesbian, she was just admiring the effects of a VS push-up bra on D cups.

I am defrauded by various men and women all the time. I try not to be a pig, but I appreciate a little eye candy.

I was defrauded by my new doctor, he has the most gorgeous olive skin and dark eyes that just pierce you when he looks at you and talks to you, giving you his full attention... to the point where I was NOT taking any notice of what he was actually saying or asking me and I fumbled and was all like "duh, uh, what did you say?" :oops:

Yeah. I like the way men smell. I can smell their scent lingering in the air, I can smell it on their cast-off jackets, so I don't even have to get that close. I like putting my nose at mouth level and getting a whiff of their breath. I mean, this is assuming they're reasonably attractive, clean guys I'm not related to, obviously.

I like watching men get active. Wrestle each other, for example. Or whatever. Bonus if I can actually see their muscles move, but they can be in ski gear and it's still hot.

And women. Women are hot too. I got a glimpse of my friend's abs the other day and, oh my god. She is rocking.

You know how people are always ranting about how horrible Axe smells?

Yeah, I find it very, very defrauding, especially when my boyfriend puts some all over himself in the shower... uh, wait, what?

Just about everything about my boyfriend is defrauding.

Of course we are, but we just don't blame the men and are smart enough to pretend we don't notice. I notice a lot of things on men-their deep and smooth voices-I don't like country music much, but when I hear some of the men sing- :shock: :shifty: . I think Josh Turner has a sexy voice personally.

PyRZTAmcW7c

Not to mention when they wear certain clothes-like fit wrangler jeans-Oh, yeah, I notice and yes, I think about their body and not always appropriately ;) . I appreciate men I consider good-looking. Give me a man with dark hair and eyes in some lovely Wrangler jeans tight to his buttocks and a deep, smooth voice-I am looking. But :shhh: don't tell our fundies that-I don't them coming down on men too-It's not his fault. I like looking. No shame in it.

Mike Rowe singing.

Not only the hot, but the voice? Swoon. And swoon again.

I am really pretty easily defrauded, and I seem to have widely varied tastes. But voices are a huge thing for me.

Mike Rowe singing.

Not only the hot, but the voice? Swoon. And swoon again.

I am really pretty easily defrauded, and I seem to have widely varied tastes. But voices are a huge thing for me.

Of course we are, but we just don't blame the men and are smart enough to pretend we don't notice. I notice a lot of things on men-their deep and smooth voices-I don't like country music much, but when I hear some of the men sing- :shock: :shifty: . I think Josh Turner has a sexy voice personally.

Not to mention when they wear certain clothes-like fit wrangler jeans-Oh, yeah, I notice and yes, I think about their body and not always appropriately ;) . I appreciate men I consider good-looking. Give me a man with dark hair and eyes in some lovely Wrangler jeans tight to his buttocks and a deep, smooth voice-I am looking. But :shhh: don't tell our fundies that-I don't them coming down on men too-It's not his fault. I like looking. No shame in it.

Yeah. I like the way men smell. I can smell their scent lingering in the air, I can smell it on their cast-off jackets, so I don't even have to get that close. I like putting my nose at mouth level and getting a whiff of their breath. I mean, this is assuming they're reasonably attractive, clean guys I'm not related to, obviously.

I like watching men get active. Wrestle each other, for example. Or whatever. Bonus if I can actually see their muscles move, but they can be in ski gear and it's still hot.

And women. Women are hot too. I got a glimpse of my friend's abs the other day and, oh my god. She is rocking.

The way a man smells Is intoxicating. My favorite thing to do is curl up close to my boyfriend and smell his neck. It must be a pheromone thing.

On a side note is anyone not attracted to muscles and a six pack? Lol I feel I'm the weird on in a chubby chaser way because my dad is freakishly skinny so he has a six pack and muscles without trying so of course I don't find it attractive.

Being defrauded can be a great blessing at times, and you know what they say - you can never have too many blessings!

I am friends with a man old enough to be my fther ands I am occasionally defrauded by his scent. I threatened to steal his jacket once when he let me borrow it... it was comfy and smelled just llike him.

My husband wears underarmor to work under his work shirts, and it clings so I can see all his manly muscles. It's extremely defrauding.

I was defrauded by a link a friend posted on facebook just now...

409430_290562440991490_238489946198740_747806_1868247184_n.jpg

I'm defrauded by your avatar. Not so much the cool-dude cat, but the cocktail....!!!

On a side note is anyone not attracted to muscles and a six pack? Lol I feel I'm the weird on in a chubby chaser way because my dad is freakishly skinny so he has a six pack and muscles without trying so of course I don't find it attractive.

I'm not at all. I'm actually kinda skeeved out by muscles, though mainly only the crazy big ones. My fiance is skinnyfat like me. We're both visually skinny, but we're both lazy! And I wouldn't mind at all if he ended up kinda chubby, if it weren't for the health problems that could come along with that...

Archived