IGNORED

Yes, We Would Call You Anti Woman

debrand

Today you are deemed a woman hater for suggesting a woman's highest calling is to be married and serve in her home as a helpmeet to her husband and a loving mother of children. Such hostility to this Biblical view, however, was foreign Supreme Court Justice Bradely who wrote the following in the majority opinion in the case

A woman's highest calling is whatever she deems it to be. Women are not interchangable cogs. We are all different. Some women enjoy staying home with their kids. Others are better moms because they work outside the home. Still other women do not want and should not have kids. Guess what? They are all doing what is the highest calling for themselves as individuals.

Supreme Court Justice Bradely did not think that a woman should be able to be a lawyer in the state of Illinois. The following quote is from 1872 and shows how far we have come.

One of these is that a married woman is incapable, without her husband's consent, of making contracts which shall be binding on her or him. This very incapacity was one circumstance which the Supreme Court of Illinois deemed important in rendering a married woman incompetent fully to perform the duties and trusts that belong to the office of an attorney and counselor.

It is true that many women are unmarried and not affected by any of the duties, complications, and incapacities arising out of the married state, but these are exceptions to the general rule. The paramount destiny and mission of woman are to fulfill the noble and benign offices of wife and mother. This is the law of the Creator. And the rules of civil society must be adapted to the general constitution of things, and cannot be based upon exceptional cases.

Now why should I listen to what some guy in 1872 thought? The writer of the blog thinks that the judge was correct.

With those views today this guy would have trouble getting elected dog catcher, let alone make it to the Supreme Court of the US! If we don't fully realize how affected we are by the views of the culture around us and return to the Biblical principles of roles for men and women, we will continue the slide toward a world void of any distinctions and that is not a world anyone should want to live in.

With those views the judge should not be elected into any office or be hired by any employer. I consider his sexism as vile as racism.

Is it really that frightening that women choose their own destinies?

A woman's highest calling is whatever she deems it to be.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just want to say I So Agree with this!!!

I am so sorry that I forgot the link.

berkompasclan.blogspot.com/search/label/Culture%20-%20%22Religion%20Externalized%22

The Berkompas family. They appear to be friends of JosiahW's

This is the article that I quote from

berkompasclan.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-how-far-we-have-come.html

That blog writer-- he's the type of guy who, every time a woman disagrees with him and refuses to retract her statement, his weenie shrinks. I HATE that kind of man. I bet he's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier himself.

If you start following comments from JosiahW's page and then follow comments from those pages, you eventually come up to some very interesting new sites. :lol: I had no idea that young man had friends whose blogs were so interesting. This is not JosiahW's family blog but it does have some sort of connection to him.

Hoo boy! Just spent a few minutes scanning his posts. Yes, if Josiah and he are friends, you can see where young Josiah comes up with his crap.

Oh and someone needs to tell scientists that "The philosophy of evolution is in danger of collapsing under the weight of its' own absurdity." They probably don't know.

The female barristers I work with tell me horror stories about male judges... and that was as recently as twenty years ago, not even the 1800's.

Thank God I have a great bench and (generally) collegial bar in my jurisdiction.

we will continue the slide toward a world void of any distinctions and that is not a world anyone should want to live in.

Actually, that's totally the world I want and strive to live in.

If you start following comments from JosiahW's page and then follow comments from those pages, you eventually come up to some very interesting new sites. :lol: I had no idea that young man had friends whose blogs were so interesting. This is not JosiahW's family blog but it does have some sort of connection to him.

JosiahW and his friends are super crazy. I just noticed JosiahW is planning to write a post on how good slavery or something like that. I think he should be the first one to sign up for slavery and then see how well he likes it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but who exactly kept this country running during WW2?

The same people who kept it running during WW1. :)

The same people who kept it running during WW1. :)

Who also lead the French army into victory against the English? Joan of Arc

Who saved the English from the Spanish Armada? Elizabeth I

Who wrote an anti-slavery book (albeit with stereotypes) that made many people abolitionists? Harriet Beecher Stowe

The list goes and on to Queen Boudica, Anne Hutchinson, Catherine the Great, Lady Godiva, etc.

I'm sure they are ardent followers of The Stinking Fishwife. This sounds like the kind of claptrap she serves up on her ignoramus blog.

The name Berkompass sounds familiar. Has he been a Vision Forum intern?

This is an older man but at the very bottom of his blog he has this list

Favorites

Doug Phillips' Blog

Dr. Grant's Blog

The Serven Clan's Blog

Vision Forum

Daniel's Blog

Benjamin's Art Blog

Benjamin's Blog

Property Management Companies

It is possible that one of his sons was an intern

Archived