IGNORED

Cletus the slack jawed yokel!

Deleted07

Whenever I have the heathenly TV on in the background, The Simpsons seem to be on, and I laughed my head off at something said by the redneck hick 'Cletus' and can't help but think that it applies to Jim-Bob Duggar (or any fundie really) ...

Cletus: We home school 'em. I teach the big ones, and the big ones teach the little ones. But nobody taught me, so the whole thing is an exercise in futility.

:mrgreen:

That's great and I can see how it applies. Would have been almost better if it had been Brandine (I think that's the wife's name) saying it.

Couldn't find that scene, but I did find this Qm2nFjgm6Ac (quality isn't the best)

ETA: I appear to have discovered the origins of Kendull and why she is the way she is.

That's great and I can see how it applies. Would have been almost better if it had been Brandine (I think that's the wife's name) saying it.

Wife, sister, and implied mother (one episode).

Whenever I have the heathenly TV on in the background, The Simpsons seem to be on, and I laughed my head off at something said by the redneck hick 'Cletus' and can't help but think that it applies to Jim-Bob Duggar (or any fundie really) ...

Cletus: We home school 'em. I teach the big ones, and the big ones teach the little ones. But nobody taught me, so the whole thing is an exercise in futility.

:mrgreen:

Thanks for the hearty laugh to go along with my coffee. :lol:

:lol:

When my fiance and I were drinking and watching The Simpsons at some point (shocker, right?) and he saw Cletus and Co. and he blurted out "It's that... family! You know, the crazy ones with the kids?!" "The Duggars?" "YEAH. THEM!" Still cracks me up to think about it!

Archived