IGNORED

God told Pat Robertson....

anniebgood

But he's not going to share with us who the next president will be.....

Caucus voters in Iowa tonight will provide early insight into who the front runner for the Republican Presidential nomination may be, but Christian conservative leader Pat Robertson says God has already informed him whom will be the next president of the U.S.

Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club" on Tuesday, "I think [God] showed me about the next president, but I'm not supposed to talk about that so I'll leave you in the dark -- probably just as well -- but I think I know who it's gonna be,"

Robertson went on to say, "Your country will be torn apart by internal stress. A house divided cannot stand. Your president holds a radical view of the direction of your country which is at odds with the majority. Expect chaos and paralysis."

Watch Robertson's entire comments below.

God please shut this man up. He does you so much wrong.

Thanks, your humble little servant here on earth. :clap:

God told me the REAL recipe for TTC but I'm not supposed to talk about it. Suffice it that the one the Duggars told you is fake and that's why it's so nasty.

God should also stop handing out rough copies of the books he's writing and passing them out like candy. You should have expected this sort of thing was going to happen, God. :naughty:

Obviously Obama will win. I don't need a supernatural force to tell me that. We strongly favor incumbents. Heck, we even actually elected W. Bush the second time around. Plus, any Republican candidate that is extreme to win the primaries will be too extreme to win the general election.

God told Michelle to stop making so many babies, but unfortunately didn't give her a timeline.

God told me last night to touch myself while looking in the mirror with pleasure.

I am such a Narcissist. And so is Pat Robertson.

Alas not the first or last time he makes incorrect predictions...

Unfortunately, Pat Robertson has what most kindly could be referred to as a "mixed" record in the prophecy business. In 1976, for instance, he predicted the end of the world would be in 1982. He also predicted that storms and possibly a tsunami would strike the Pacific Northwest in 2006 (the storms came as they do every year but no tsunami -so he gets 1 out of 2 here if you're feeling generous). He predicted a terrorist attack in the US, possibly nuclear and with massive casualties for 2007. 2008 saw multiple predictions: the conflict between Russia and Georgia would escalate and cause the Middle East to spin out of control with Israeli strikes against Iran and nuclear retaliation by Iran and Syria.

Source

[link=]http://www.examiner.com/atheism-in-los-angeles/pat-robertson-predicts-2011-will-be-a-bad-year-for-the-world[/link]

I think Robertson gets off - I'm serious - on the idea of mass death: He sees chaos as the best possible chance to sell his silly ideas to the fearful as a means of personal security.

I think Obama will win, and it's fairly clear Pat Robertson does as well - but his claim of supernatural knowledge is bogus and he knows it. That's why he has mixed deliberately vague suggestions with dire warnings about the unfortunate election result that will supposedly lead to national chaos.

Beyond that, however, his predictions of doom and chaos are a bit late. The US has already suffered through two terms of Bush, with his many wars and prisons and secret courts and the economic collapse. In addition, the religious right has already polarized the national discourse with their stupid conspiracy theories and fierce anti-intellectualism along with their penchant for calling anyone a traitor who disagrees with the deadly agenda they serve.

Why doesn't God tell Pat Robertson something USEFUL, like how we can fix climate change (oops, forgot, Pat doesn't believe in climate change), or the solution to world hunger, or something WORTHY? You won't say anything because you don't want to be like the guy who predicted the rapture and was wrong twice in a row. Pat, you stupid ass.

I think God told Pat Robertson the wrong answer to make him look like a jerk but Pat didn't take the bait because he didn't want to chance it. I think I'll give Pat Robertson wrong answers everyday now just for fun.

Archived