IGNORED

Miss Raquel's resolutions for the year

formergothardite

She has to be one of the shallowest fundie bloggers out there. Anyway her list includes:

~Buy something from Etsy (This is also on her bucket list. How hard is it to find something on etsy and buy it? She has her own etsy store!)

~Ride Knight on the beach (considering that this is a young, untrained horse that she lets run away from her in the woods, she is going to die this year if she tries this.)

~Make a music video. (If it ends up being anything like her fictional, I can't wait.)

Sadly, posting less pictures of herself is not on the list. Maybe next year.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

She has to be one of the shallowest fundie bloggers out there. Anyway her list includes:

~Buy something from Etsy (This is also on her bucket list. How hard is it to find something on etsy and buy it? She has her own etsy store!)

~Ride Knight on the beach (considering that this is a young, untrained horse that she lets run away from her in the woods, she is going to die this year if she tries this.)

~Make a music video. (If it ends up being anything like her fictional, I can't wait.)

I think she needs to post more modest pictures-the one on her bar in the gold dress would totally defraud me if I was a guy (or not totally straight). The girl looks flawless in that pic and has the "look at me, boys" down pat. Not to mention that she doesn't even have pores thanks to photoshop-just admit it, dear Raquel-you want a guy to notice you and you want some action with him. Stop pretending you aren't a horny teenager-not all guys want a girl who plays hard to get and you are making yourself vulnerable as a minor posting pics like that. It's not only young, Christian boys looking at your blog and if it was, they may not be thinking appropriate thoughts about you while reading it. You can't control other's thoughts, but for someone claiming to "not cause your brother's to stumble", you don't live it. Get off the internet, get out, talk to guys-don't obsess over them, just talk to them and the ones at your church. You may get that boyfriend if you stop being so vain and desparate. You may not get one this year, but you're only 17, just relax and enjoy life. You haven't even finished high school yet.

ETA: Just noticed I moved up-I am now the sin in the camp. :dance: You betcha!

I wonder what her non-fiction book is going to be about. I'm betting modesty with lots of pictures of herself.

I wonder what her non-fiction book is going to be about. I'm betting modesty with lots of pictures of herself.

It's actually a non-fictional book. I don't even know what that is.

I think the last two of those may be combined into a photoshopped autotuned horror...

She looks quite a bit like Bebe Newirth when she wears makeup and doesn't smile.

Let's add some resolutions to her list! I'll start.

18. Use no more than two ellipses per blog post.

19. Get drunk once. :D

19. Get drunk once. :D

Eh, I have never been drunk and don't desire to be and I'm a few years older than Miss Raquel. Something to calm her down though might be good-maybe taste a glass of wine? If she was of age (she's not even 18 and the legal age is 21 in the US) she ought to put it on the list. For the year she turns 21, she ought to do a wine tasting or something. Just for the heck of it. Better than painting nails different colours for a bucket list, no?

I meant that I wanted some more action to her list... :roll: Since I doubt a fundie-girl would drink even if she was in the minimum drinking age, I know I wrote something utterly ridiculous - on purpose. I'm not one of the dead serious people on this forum. I like to joke around. And no, I'm definitely not for under-age drinking. If I was, I would buy my little sister liquor, but I refuse to.

And desiring to get drunk... who does really?

glory be, i got totally loaded at a wine tasting a few weeks ago.

LOL @ buying something from etsy as a bucket list item. It's a few clicks. hardly climbing K2....

Here are a few more of her resolutions:

9. Go to at least 5 dances

11.Treat a friend out to a movie.

14. Spend some great times hanging out with friends.

Good to see she is really challenging herself.

Work on her second novel? That collection of random Jesusings about the girl who didn't get an abortion was a "novel"?

This girl is like a caricature. I can't believe she's for real.

I hope she matures and isn't still acting like this when she's 40. :shock:

20. Kiss a guy, for crying out loud. I guarantee that simple kissing will not knock you up.

I meant that I wanted some more action to her list... :roll: Since I doubt a fundie-girl would drink even if she was in the minimum drinking age, I know I wrote something utterly ridiculous - on purpose. I'm not one of the dead serious people on this forum. I like to joke around. And no, I'm definitely not for under-age drinking. If I was, I would buy my little sister liquor, but I refuse to.

And desiring to get drunk... who does really?

Well, um, I know people who do want to get drunk. Sorry, too many alcoholics in the family so my view is a bit warped. :oops:

Archived