IGNORED

Funny Church Signs

Effie

OOOH I got 6 out of 10!!! What do I win?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the first I've heard that "sports fanatics" are going to hell too.... what about poor Tim Tebo?

What did he mean about sport fanatics?! Is it 'Greek-style wrestling'? lol.......................

I wonder... Are these things cumulative? Like I was an immoral young person and now I'm an immoral old person... So do I have 6/10 or is it 7/10?

OH! And I was also able to count 'sports fanatic' in my tally. I love Football and Wrestling (son did both in school) and equestrian sports (which I did before my knees went).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the first I've heard that "sports fanatics" are going to hell too.... what about poor Tim Tebo?

Well you know Steve Maxwell would agree with the sports fanatics bit. Oh and all the rest of course.

Sports fanatics? Really? Well, hell, my entire family is or will be roasting in hell. Even my great-greats must be roasting in hell as they all loved sports as did/do their decendents.

I just told LordPugLover than he is going to burn in hell and he just pumped his fist before grabbing one of the puggies and disappeared upstairs to play some heathen on-line computer game. He doesn't care as long as he has a pug or two. Should I tell him that all dogs go to heaven?

Growing up in the Appalachians there were loads of funny signs, but the very best one was this one, on a small church near the holidays. Nearly had to pull the car over I was laughing so much.

If Jesus was a Jew, why did he celebrate Christmas?

O_o logic.

I can't find it but there was a picture floating around for awhile of a church sign that said "The best way to serve God is on your knees."

I drove my cousin to sunday school. A sign on the door said "Why go to school if you can be at church all day?"

Growing up in the Appalachians there were loads of funny signs, but the very best one was this one, on a small church near the holidays. Nearly had to pull the car over I was laughing so much.

If Jesus was a Jew, why did he celebrate Christmas?

O_o logic.

For the ham??

I just told LordPugLover than he is going to burn in hell and he just pumped his fist before grabbing one of the puggies and disappeared upstairs to play some heathen on-line computer game. He doesn't care as long as he has a pug or two. Should I tell him that all dogs go to heaven?

Oh no, Ladypuglover!! That is a lie of the world that likely has its origins in New Age or pantheistic religions! My ninth grade Baptist high school Bible class spent 3 days devoted exclusively to the concepts that dogs DO NOT love us and DO NOT go to heaven. I guess the concept that Jesus doesn't care about the animals was really important?

Oh no, Ladypuglover!! That is a lie of the world that likely has its origins in New Age or pantheistic religions! My ninth grade Baptist high school Bible class spent 3 days devoted exclusively to the concepts that dogs DO NOT love us and DO NOT go to heaven. I guess the concept that Jesus doesn't care about the animals was really important?

Then I will go to hell too then. I will not count any heaven complete without my furbabies or any animals.

Then I will go to hell too then. I will not count any heaven complete without my furbabies or any animals.

I will join you there. If anyone goes to heaven, clearly furry babies are first in line!

There is a baptist church here. On their marquee sign it says the name of the church and "the church with a vision" on the header. Then last year in the little slide letters that they change up randomly it said "Superbowl on BIG SCREENS!"

I lol'd to myself.

THE CHURCH WITH A VISION

SUPERBOWL ON BIG SCREENS!!!

Yes.

Should have snapped a pic.

The baptist church in my town always has interesting sayings. Stuff like "Like the warmth? Come in and bask in the Son." I should keep my eyes peeled for them since I don't usually pay attention to it unless I'm stuck in traffic. Might be fun.

There are about 4-5 churches on my way to work that have something on their sign about Google not having all the answers and something about needing the Bible for that. I wrote one of them a nice little post card about how easy it is to use Google to find the Bible. I thought it was nice of me. LOL

There are about 4-5 churches on my way to work that have something on their sign about Google not having all the answers and something about needing the Bible for that. I wrote one of them a nice little post card about how easy it is to use Google to find the Bible. I thought it was nice of me. LOL

:lol: :lol:

388890_346679398692047_224319224261399_1395539_574145923_n.jpg?dl=1

Sports fanatics?? Really!??!

Also, it only specifies beer addicts. Do I not get credit for wine and mixed drinks?

Sports fanatics?? Really!??!

Also, it only specifies beer addicts. Do I not get credit for wine and mixed drinks?

Of course, Jesus drank wine... uhm grape drink.

Archived