IGNORED

Jim Bob & The Wedding Dress Special

holierthanyou

Remember when Michelle was on a TLC Wedding Dress show (for the renewal of her vows) and Jim Bob asked if she could get a dress with puffed sleeves (the sales clerk laughed out loud)?

Anyway, I found this gem of a pic and thought poor Jim Bob would practically be defrauded by it (nsfw ONLY if you are Jim Bob and have a thing for puffed sleeve wedding dresses).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! One sleeve is bigger than her head and hair combined. Extra tacky points for the headband. Good work!

Edited because I can spell, sorta.

If there's a water landing on the way to the honeymoon, the groom could use her as a flotation device!

You beat me to that comment! :lol:

Poor woman. Her dress was the height of fashion at the time. Now her kids are going to laugh at her. :D

Confession, I had a spiral perm that looked horrible on me.

And that dress probably cost her a fortune, too! Poor bride!

Re: Debrand's confession - I wanted a spiral perm so bad! I was so jealous of the women in Riverdance (which came after this dress, I know), with their perfect curls!

What kind of dress would have looked good on Michelle Duggar's body type? There are probably a lot of gowns that would have looked nice on her.

She didn't have to go with white either. She could have chosen a color that suited her skin tone.

I think that a little clevage would have been fine. Damn it. I don't have any boobs so those of you with them should show them off a little. :lol:

Boob giving fashion tips on wedding dresses is so laughable that it hurts :lol: . It seems like he and Michelle both are stuck in the eighties fashion wise and stuck in their teen years in every other way.

Was Michelle lactating when she was trying on dresses? Her bazooms look huge in that one shot.

I would appreciate a list of dates and times when Michelle is not lactating.

Awww...Jim Bob wanted puffed sleeves, just like Ann of Green Gables. Isn't that precious?

The Say Yes To the Dress mutilation that they did to satisfy Michelle's sense of modesty was so sad. IIRC, the dress was quite lovely before they added the high neck "for modesty".

They also had to modify it for her pregnancy. I think she was pregnant with Jordyn.

I get blinding hot rage every time I see that "modest" wedding dress of J'chelle's. Her first wedding dress was more "revealing" than this one. Why is it after upteen children she feels this overwhelming need to be so fucking modest? Does she really think she's such a hot piece of fundy ass that the minute some man sees her collarbone that he's going to start sinning all over the place? Puking, yes. Sinning, doubt it. Fruitloop.

I think that a little clevage would have been fine. Damn it. I don't have any boobs so those of you with them should show them off a little. :lol:

I usually show some cleavage.....I can't help it, they are just out there! haha, but next time I put on a V-neck t-shirt, I will do it honor of you!

Archived