IGNORED

Jim Bob & The Wedding Dress Special

holierthanyou

I think the background of the pic is interesting. Look how utterly bored the kids are.

I thought the saddest part of the wedding renewal was the ceremony itself. There are so few people there, and they are dressed in everyday clothes. TLC must have told the Duggars to round up a few friends, to show up at the church on a Sunday morning (or whenever). The renewal was no big deal to these folks, and they are sort of like extras. The way this bored, casually dressed audience looked made the whole thing look so staged and phony. It was so different from a real wedding, with crowds of excited, dressed up people.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josie. They had just announced on the prior episode (redneck waterslide) that Boob knocked her up on Father's Day. *vomit emoticon here*

YA!!!!!!!!!!

MODESTY!!!!!!!

Shitting buds of roses and farting butterflies!!!

I only share my sexual life with my sister and 1 friend... about 2 times a year.

About the white stuff. Bucktoof has been humping her like a rabbit for 30 years, resulting in several dead and living offsprings. WTF? A dark blue or bordeaux red would have done it. But they wanted the virgin color. What for....

How do they know that is the exact day she was conceived? Do they only have sex once a month? (I don't believe that for 1 second)

How do they know that is the exact day she was conceived? Do they only have sex once a month? (I don't believe that for 1 second)

Curious... Jimbo is a bukktooof horndog. I thin she knows her ovulation cycle and had fallen regnant as soon as the poor egg showed u at the end of the tunnel.

Curious... Jimbo is a bukktooof horndog. I thin she knows her ovulation cycle and had fallen regnant as soon as the poor egg showed u at the end of the tunnel.

You know they just go at it every day...Maybe more than once a day. Like what else do they have to do, certainly not care for the kids they already have!

I have grossed myself out now.

I just have 1 kid, I didn't have to chart my cycle or anything. We just didn't take precautions, couple of months later-preggo. *ETA* we were lucky. I realize many don't have an easy time with it.

I doubt i would even know how to chart my cycle... With so many kids already, them charting the cycle and stuff is just-UGGGH. WHY? It's just a type of gluttony, it's too much!

And I doubt that any of the sexually enlightened children want to hear about it. Let alone viewers. Let alone poor me.

It's kind of a kick in the face to those who can't have kids at all, isn't it?

Just a little bit.... one of my friends until she got her adopted baby would go on long anti-duggar rants. (I welcomed them obviously).

Guest Anonymous

I didn't like her dress at all. I could of seen her in a pretty mother-of-the-bride type dress (modest of course) and pretty corsage and her hair done up. The event was so low key that a big, ridiculous white dress wasn't necessary. She didn't even bother to do her hair or at least put some flowers in it or something.

I didn't like her dress at all. I could of seen her in a pretty mother-of-the-bride type dress (modest of course) and pretty corsage and her hair done up. The event was so low key that a big, ridiculous white dress wasn't necessary. She didn't even bother to do her hair or at least put some flowers in it or something.

It's true- that pure white 'virginal' dress just wasn't appropriate for a mother of 19/20/21.

I think I found the wedding dress that would be much more appropriate for her (although she would have to wear her stupid white blouse underneath still to make it modest enough).

(Included spoiler tag because there is a chance some might consider it nsfw)

poooa2qag41couh.jpg

It's true- that pure white 'virginal' dress just wasn't appropriate for a mother of 19/20/21.

I think I found the wedding dress that would be much more appropriate for her (although she would have to wear her stupid white blouse underneath still to make it modest enough).

poooa2qag41couh.jpg

:shock: :? ;) :P :lol:

I think this is what Jim Bob and Michelle had in mind for her dress:

854780215.jpg

It has all the elements they were looking for: Puffy sleeves, "modest", big 80s hair.

An ex-friend who's in the Wissmann/Nelson/Stangl/Grady crowd bragged that her husband monitors the look of her mucus throughout the day and charts her daily temperature fluctuations. He knows when she conceives because "the heart of my husband is turned toward children in the way that God commanded it to be."

This woman was shocked and sad (read proud as hell) when another Christian asked for ideas on how to make a surprise pregnancy announcement. She told the other woman her husband obviously didn't have a heart turned toward children, otherwise he would have known his wife was pregnant.

Maybe that's what Jim Bob's like, too. Some men in these circles get obsessive about filling their quivers, and some wives believe godly men know when their wives conceive.

An ex-friend who's in the Wissmann/Nelson/Stangl/Grady crowd bragged that her husband monitors the look of her mucus throughout the day and charts her daily temperature fluctuations. He knows when she conceives because "the heart of my husband is turned toward children in the way that God commanded it to be."

This woman was shocked and sad (read proud as hell) when another Christian asked for ideas on how to make a surprise pregnancy announcement. She told the other woman her husband obviously didn't have a heart turned toward children, otherwise he would have known his wife was pregnant.

Maybe that's what Jim Bob's like, too. Some men in these circles get obsessive about filling their quivers, and some wives believe godly men know when their wives conceive.

So her husband is finger fucking her throughout the day?????/

Ok, I check my CM, because I'm really paranoid, and I have gotten really good at knowing when I'm ovulating (and I don't let hubby near me, haha), but there is no way on earth that I would let hubby check that! It's yucky,hell I don't like it, why would a man want to do that (or is it a control issue?).

I wonder if the guy really knew when his wife was preggers early on the same way my hubby did with our 2 kids.....he says things taste differant :oops: , he could tell before I was even late.

Ok, I check my CM, because I'm really paranoid, and I have gotten really good at knowing when I'm ovulating, but there is no way on earth that I would let hubby check that! It's yucky,hell I don't like it, why would a man want to do that (or is it a control issue?).

I think it's a control issue for him, looking at her CM and recording it and her temps on charts every day. He does other controlling things too though. Makes her feel proud. Like they're as godly as the ATI/VF couples they admire, and godlier than the couples who aren't like them.

.....Yes, the draping on the bodice is lovely....and the length is perfect...

I think it's a control issue for him, looking at her CM and recording it and her temps on charts every day. He does other controlling things too though. Makes her feel proud. Like they're as godly as the ATI/VF couples they admire, and godlier than the couples who aren't like them.

Well, that's just disturbing. :shock:

Well, that's just disturbing. :shock:

It's totally disturbing. He's basically telling her that NOTHING about her life or her body is private. I wonder how he treats his daughters?

poooa2qag41couh.jpg

Hahahahahaha!

Archived