IGNORED

Jim Bob & The Wedding Dress Special

holierthanyou

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure?

yukdress.jpg

Um, I am not exactly a skinny little thing but damn. At least I don't try to shove my 44 double D's into a dress meant for someone with a smaller rack! Her books look positively deformed. Almost like they were inflated or something?

I think that a little clevage would have been fine. Damn it. I don't have any boobs so those of you with them should show them off a little. :lol:

I always show a little cleavage, except at work. (I wear scrubs). Trust me, I figure, since I got it, I am going to flaunt it. Even if it is a little. (And yes, I am aware that I am going to hell!)

If you look really closely at the dress it makes sense why it makes her look so over-the-top busty. It's because you can see that the bodice is actually cut to cover your bust, but not your neck/collarbone. So she is pretty much wearing a white blouse, with a wedding dress on top. since the bodice sticks out from the dumbass blouse add-on, it makes the wedding dress (which is probably very strong with boning and/or beading) look like a big band across her boobs- both drawing more attention to her boobs, AND making them look bigger. So much for modesty.

Jim bob was being an ass throughout the whole thing. I wanted to smack him. First of all, he shouldn't even be allowed to see the dress, let alone form an opinion. Second of all, what's up with insisting on white? She's popped out 18? at the time? There is no question that she is no longer a virgin. Third of all, someone needs to show jimbob a real wedding dress. Puff sleeves are over. Even josh was cutting jokes at him

Jim bob was being an ass throughout the whole thing. I wanted to smack him. First of all, he shouldn't even be allowed to see the dress, let alone form an opinion. Second of all, what's up with insisting on white? She's popped out 18? at the time? There is no question that she is no longer a virgin. Third of all, someone needs to show jimbob a real wedding dress. Puff sleeves are over. Even josh was cutting jokes at him

I thought it was weird that JimBob and the boys went. That's girls time!

Nope, not lactating. She was pregnant. Can't remember with which baby though. Jordyn? Josie?

Speaking of Jordyn... I watched an episode on YouTube the other day, one I hadn't seen. The Dolly Parton one where Michelle nurses Jordyn and pushes the bus at the same time...

Anyway, have you all seen it?

How about the way Jordyn just took to Dolly? She was chortling and smiling and just wanted to go to her. GAWD! Why couldn't Dolly have just taken her and kept her? She could have had an (almost) normal life, and it appeared that Dolly genuinely liked her, unlike her 'family' who doesn't even notice she's around.

I also caught one of the girls (Joy?) answering a question from one of the crew about if she ever got the feeling she was being watched. She answered and then said NIKE in the same breath.

This family is so fucked up.

Guest Anonymous

It's obvious to me. He was there because he had no intention of breaking out his wallet, or letting Michelle do so, unless it was for something that met HIS taste, (lame though it was).

Nope, not lactating. She was pregnant. Can't remember with which baby though. Jordyn? Josie?

Josie. They had just announced on the prior episode (redneck waterslide) that Boob knocked her up on Father's Day. *vomit emoticon here*

this special is why i can't totally buy that michelle is the total brains behind the duggar operation. I think jimbob is an idiot, but the way he took over this situation is very controlling. I don't even know why they brought the damn kids. Except, of course, to make more money.

I thought it was so rude to bring the WHOLE family along, can you imagine if you came in for a fitting with a 20 person family sitting there gawking!?

Then of course they asked Anna a question about modesty with a bride in the background who was wearing a halter top like dress *eyeroll*.

I am actually VERY suprise JimBoob coughed up the money for a dress that really wasn't needed!!!! Or would have TLC and the dress show footed that bill?

And perhaps he is thinking it can be worn by all the older girls???

I am actually VERY suprise JimBoob coughed up the money for a dress that really wasn't needed!!!! Or would have TLC and the dress show footed that bill?

Oh my gosh, they were literally promoting 2 TLC shows simultaneously. For sure TLC foot the bill.

I had to laugh at how John David looks in that picture.

I know what he's thinking. "When I marry, there will be no wedding dress involved. We will marry at a stripper chappell."

I liked Mullet's wedding dress on the TLC show until she put that "shirt" underneath it. It was kind of pretty. But making all those modifications made me look at her boobs and figure more than before. LOL.

I also think it would have been better if she didn't wear white (like who was she kidding) and the boys and younger girls didn't come along. They seemed utterly bored. It just seemed like a huge three ring circus. Plus, it would have been nice if Boob had been surprised by the dress that Mullet and the girls picked out at the vow renewals.

I really hate the modest fundy wedding dresses. They all look like Hanes T-Shirts on the top. Bright white and very boring.... like a plain, white t-shirt! Is it immodest to have some nice beading or a nice appliqué?

It also doesn't help that the "real" dress part is 'bright-bright-neon-shiny-white', and the fundy modesty blouse sewn underneath is merely 'white'.

I can't stand Michelle's dress. I also can't stand the look on her face - "WTF I have to do this again!?! I should have ran the first time!!!"

Archived