IGNORED

Somethin's up with MckMama

Witsec7

Man, oh man, did we get some very bad, frustrating, obnoxious news today. It’s about our farmhouse. It could be a game changer for our family, either in one way or another. Urgh. Only time will tell, so we’ll see.

Its hard for me to tell what house she is talking about, the one she's in? The one they screwed over the seller when they walked away from the contract? I mean these folks do change houses pretty often.

Where was this posted? I can't find it on her fb or twitter feeds and it's not showing up in her blog reader?

I'd imagine they've been turfed because they can't pay the rent. That, or the goats have eaten through the wiring and it can't be fixed :D

This is the new house she claims that they own (no way). I've always thought they had an arrangement of some ind with the owners...maybe she did something to piss them off? Like painting the walls bizarre colors?

Knowing her it's something minor ("we have to paint ANOTHER wall turquoise to make it feel just homey enough!" or "we own 28 chickens and local laws only allow 25! But Jesus is still lord!"). She doesn't have the nickname MckDrama for nothin!

Maybe it has something to do with filing for bankruptcy. Maybe the owners of this house found out and decided not to rent to someone with such a bad credit history. And I wouldn't blame the owners in this case because this woman will be a terrible tenant wherever she ends up.

Welp, she has announced the major farmhouse drama: BUGSSSSSS!!!!

The farmhouse is infested. Well, was. Still sort of is. With bugs. We’re still fighting the battle, actually, but things are finally much better. It’s been a mess here. Literally. Some of our furniture was ruined. It is sitting outside the farmhouse, looking trashy. We are all sleeping in one bed now, all night long. It’s cozy and we’re close, that’s for sure! Thanks for caring about our situation.

Sounds like either bedbugs are termites?

Bedbugs. My friend and her fiancée had to flee their apartment because of them. They left all of their furniture outside by the road for the dump truck to pick it up.

*sigh* waiting for her big, drama filled "I am broken and humbled, but Jeeezus reigns and I'm his special little snowflake" post.

I'm betting Ol' McDonald is about to kick their free loading, bankrupt asses right off the farm. E, I, E, I, BROKE!

Bedbugs. My friend and her fiancée had to flee their apartment because of them. They left all of their furniture outside by the road for the dump truck to pick it up.

AAGGHGHHG

There's something about the thought of bedbugs that makes me psychosomatically itch for HOURS.

Why are they keeping even the ONE bed, you have to get rid of ALL of them, and the bastards can live for YEARS in like cracks in bookshelves or walls. You HAVE to get an exterminator.

Why are they keeping even the ONE bed, you have to get rid of ALL of them, and the bastards can live for YEARS in like cracks in bookshelves or walls. You HAVE to get an exterminator.

This. And I'll bet that it isn't something that was already there, but something they brought there with their RV travels.

I think the bed bugs are the sort that happen when you file for bankruptcy and fail to include your super-expensive Mudd Lake furniture as an asset. With bed bugs, she can declare the furniture a complete write-off and say she dumped it, and later remove it from storage and use it when the bankruptcy is finalized.

Probably not the case. Probably her house is infested with bed bugs. But she has lied so much that even a declaration of something so gross and pitiful makes me wonder what angle she is working.

Could be box elder bugs, they cause a lot of damage, it only takes two to overwinter, then you crank up the heat and voila they are crapping all over the place.

Could be box elder bugs, they cause a lot of damage, it only takes two to overwinter, then you crank up the heat and voila they are crapping all over the place.

We lived in a pretty wooded area growing up. Boxelder bugs don't "bug" me THAT much I see em the same way I see houseflies.

I never see them in MY house though, but my parents get em all the time. But then again, Orkin is my friend. (We have a carpenter ant issue)

Archived