IGNORED

Lots of trouble brewing at Bob Jones University

jojo

Check it out: Do Right BJU, a new group on Facebook. A grassroots movement is on to remove Chuck Phelps from BJU board. Remember him? Tina Anderson/15 years old/raped and impregnated by a Phelps' church member/SHE (!!) was forced by Phelps to apologize to the church/IFB cult/story was on 20/20. Oh dear....why do they keep hiding and never admitting and acting like nothing is wrong and just let these people just go on and live their lives with no consequences? I actually know some of these IFB people and their mentality of keeping things quiet and blaming others and "protecting" while the victim suffers further ....it is so wrong, in so many, many ways. BJU is flip-flopping/revising statements on their website the past several days. I'd like to see the other non-remorseful guy go, too, Olson at Northland.

I know I've said this before, but every time I drive by BJU I get this creepy, cold feeling. It must be from the sin in their camp (Chuck Phelps), although it's not the kind of sin they think it is.

I know I've said this before, but every time I drive by BJU I get this creepy, cold feeling. It must be from the sin in their camp (Chuck Phelps), although it's not the kind of sin they think it is.

Every time I go to work (I have to drive past the campus to get to work) I make sure that am blaring Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden or Judas Priest when I drive by. War Pigs/Lukes Wall is a favorite of mine to play because it most understood by a lot of people (the line "general's gathered in the masses, just like witches at black masses" has the dumbasses convinced it's about black magic). "United" is another good one. It's my way of counter balancing the coldness the emanates from the campus.

Archived