IGNORED

I need a break from heavy thoughts - ReflectHymn

MamaJunebug

ReflectHymn.com's current photo tickles me: A girl in argyle tights, a skirt (short and fitted, but a skirt) and shirt/cardi takes violin lessons from ... a very androgynous-looking individual. ;) I had to zoom the photo to confirm that the instructor is wearing men's shoes, so is a man. But I had to look twice. I wonder if Steve'n'Rebecca posted that reluctantly. Maybe they didn't! Maybe they accept that this instructor isn't "a mannnnly man" and love him even so. That'd be nice. :)

A family who posts a happy anniversary message to Steve'n'Rebecca over on srloomis.com has a family blog that includes a photo of Peter "The Logistician" Bradrick in which he appears to have something of a JLo bum (or maybe it's just the shadows). As well, there is a a photo of some oldsters on a hayride. One old lady appears to be wearing (gasp!) momjeans (or maybe grandmomjeans) and an old man sitting next to her seems to be grinning lasciviously at her thigh. Elderlust! I"m for it!!! 8-)

I'm not going to post the family's blog address here becase they seem pretty mild-mannered, just folks living life, wishing their friends a happy anni. But you should have no trouble finding it, and the photos that entertain, within.

Most importantly: Happy anniversary, Loomii! You guys haven't aged a day. And seriously, I hope God gives them the desires of their heart, adopted or otherwise. Bless 'em. They are for me a source of gentle humor, this a.m.

Well, hush my mouth. I do believe I see the Botkinettes in photo #18 of the Bryant family's "NCFIC Glorious Marriages Conference" (Nov. 3rd) blog post. Hmmmm.

blog.bryantfamilyfarm.com

(Sorry, MJB, I know you didn't want to post their blog addy, but this was too good not to share.)

Archived