IGNORED

The Courtship Bus may be warming up in the Bates driveway!

IReallyAmHopewell

Zak and little sister Alyssa spent some time with the Reith family of the group "Southern Raised" [they appeared on the show when they were building the Bates house]. Since there no guys close to Zak's age and since Alyssa seems a little young even for the Reith son, I'm wondering if Zak is courting or considering courting one of the Reith girls? In addition the Bates have enjoyed visits with the Paines, Staddons and Wilkes families--all biggies in ATI. There has been speculation that Michaela or Erin Bates might be in a courtship with a Staddon boy too.

Oooooooh - I am ready for another fundie wedding. Can you imagine? Erin playing piano and maybe one of the Duggar girls playing harp.

I'm looking forward to lots of crunchy hair and shiny, shiny taffeta.

I think they should do "19 Brides and Grooms" Marry off a slew of Duggars and friends one big wedding! lol.....Like the moonies! Not!

Or, on the "buy used, save the dif" theme--each couple can use Josh/Anna's wedding stuff. It's about the "commitment" anyway, right??

Then there can be a "fastest to pop out a baby" contest and then most outrageous baby name. etc. Could revive the whole show!

A remake of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (of the same faith, not family) but with none of the ungodly music or dancing or anything.

I think they should do "19 Brides and Grooms" Marry off a slew of Duggars and friends one big wedding! lol.....Like the moonies! Not!

Or, on the "buy used, save the dif" theme--each couple can use Josh/Anna's wedding stuff. It's about the "commitment" anyway, right??

Then there can be a "fastest to pop out a baby" contest and then most outrageous baby name. etc. Could revive the whole show!

I wonder if any of them would "cheat" to get the fasted baby award (of course why would have to lose the chaperon first).

I wonder if any of them would "cheat" to get the fasted baby award (of course why would have to lose the chaperon first).

I wonder if they even what sex is and how to do it before the wedding day.

Just as long as there's none of this crap going on (0:30 in) I think we'll be good.

What crap? Grape juice?

I would LOVE to see what heights Erin's hair could get to!

I can really see Michaela or Erin courting one of the Paine boys in the near future. The Bateses somehow seem to be more willing to led their slaves/daughters go and get a life on their own (fundie aproved, of course!!)

All this marryin off HAS to have JB wondering if the eligible royalty is being married off elsewhere as he waits for the proper PR moment!

Archived