IGNORED

The Courtship Bus may be warming up in the Bates driveway!

IReallyAmHopewell

Zak and little sister Alyssa spent some time with the Reith family of the group "Southern Raised" [they appeared on the show when they were building the Bates house]. Since there no guys close to Zak's age and since Alyssa seems a little young even for the Reith son, I'm wondering if Zak is courting or considering courting one of the Reith girls? In addition the Bates have enjoyed visits with the Paines, Staddons and Wilkes families--all biggies in ATI. There has been speculation that Michaela or Erin Bates might be in a courtship with a Staddon boy too.

Oooooooh - I am ready for another fundie wedding. Can you imagine? Erin playing piano and maybe one of the Duggar girls playing harp.

I'm looking forward to lots of crunchy hair and shiny, shiny taffeta.

I think they should do "19 Brides and Grooms" Marry off a slew of Duggars and friends one big wedding! lol.....Like the moonies! Not!

Or, on the "buy used, save the dif" theme--each couple can use Josh/Anna's wedding stuff. It's about the "commitment" anyway, right??

Then there can be a "fastest to pop out a baby" contest and then most outrageous baby name. etc. Could revive the whole show!

A remake of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (of the same faith, not family) but with none of the ungodly music or dancing or anything.

I think they should do "19 Brides and Grooms" Marry off a slew of Duggars and friends one big wedding! lol.....Like the moonies! Not!

Or, on the "buy used, save the dif" theme--each couple can use Josh/Anna's wedding stuff. It's about the "commitment" anyway, right??

Then there can be a "fastest to pop out a baby" contest and then most outrageous baby name. etc. Could revive the whole show!

I wonder if any of them would "cheat" to get the fasted baby award (of course why would have to lose the chaperon first).

I wonder if any of them would "cheat" to get the fasted baby award (of course why would have to lose the chaperon first).

I wonder if they even what sex is and how to do it before the wedding day.

Just as long as there's none of this crap going on (0:30 in) I think we'll be good.

What crap? Grape juice?

I would LOVE to see what heights Erin's hair could get to!

I can really see Michaela or Erin courting one of the Paine boys in the near future. The Bateses somehow seem to be more willing to led their slaves/daughters go and get a life on their own (fundie aproved, of course!!)

All this marryin off HAS to have JB wondering if the eligible royalty is being married off elsewhere as he waits for the proper PR moment!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Trending Content

• Recent Status Updates

• PennySycamore

PennySycamore

My niece is going to be a seat filler at this year's Academy Awards.  Seat fillers are asked to wear tuxedos regardless of sex/gender.  If you see a pretty young woman with very curly hair, it could be my niece. 
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Yeah, that's me.  Though to be fair I am trying to learn Italian and Spanish.

· 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!
      ⚾❣️
      · 4 replies
    • mango_fandango

mango_fandango

It’s not supposed to be mosquito season right now but I still appear to have been bitten twice on the side of my foot. Bastards. I know I shouldn’t scratch but it’s so tempting… 😑
      · 0 replies
    • Therapy Outside the Box

Therapy Outside the Box

Hello,

I'm brand new to this forum. It was suggested to me by former and outspoken Remnant Fellowship member (Natasha Pavlovich) that I join this forum and put out here what I do. She also warned me that no one on here trusts, or trusts easily, and that I'd likely be assumed to be a Remnant plant or spy until vetted and verified as not that. Fair enough. 
      In short, and in truth, I'm a psychotherapist with 25 yrs experience in Franklin TN (less than three miles from RF incidentally) with a special interest in working with people formerly associated with cults, cult-like or any and all high control intitutions. I'm especially interested in working with those desiring not only deconstruct, recover and learn to thrive post-indoctrination, but those desiring to recapture or cultivate an authentic sense of theology without walls, or spirituality with borders. 
      To date, I've worked with former Amish, Mennonite, LDS/FLDS, FOG, and a those representing a whole slew of evangelical, fire and brimstone fear/shame/guilt-inducing institutions.
      I am especially interested in working with former Remnant Fellowship and Scientology members. I view RF as basically Scientology without the budget. 
      I'll leave it there. Much more can be gleaned about me through my website: therapyoutsidethebox.com or IG: @ therapyoutsidethebox

Peace,

Chris Hancock, LCSW
      Franklin, TN

· 3 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

I have a friend with untreated autism and ADHD. I've tried so fucking hard to help. He refuses. It's a mess. I'm really really tired.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

Making Jill Duggar's brownie recipe because why not stay up late.
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Party on aisle 15....

Also no interest if fully paid in so many months.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

Happy Supper Bowel Sunday!!  No, wait. That isn't right...
      Anyway, enjoy the game (or the half time show, or the ads)!
      And a very happy Sunday to everyone who doesn't care about the NFL! 
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

Kiki03910

I'm a huge baseball fan. This year, MLB TV showed Liga Dominicana games in December and January and it was a fucking revelation. The players had so much fire and joy. The announcers with their charming DR accents were a blast, though I could hardly keep up with the Spanish. DItto the Serie del Caribe. As a White Sox fan, the MLB season is going to suffer by comparison. Te amo los Tigres del Licey!
      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.