IGNORED

Side shot of Darthy's tiny little baby bump

ladypuglover

refinersfireforge.com/blog/

She looks like her pregnancies will be like my one older sister's, hardly a bump unlike me who looked like I had 3 full grown bull elephants hidden under my shirt.

WOW. this is how my mother looked in week 15... but Darthy is getting the baby really soon.

While checking out the fotos I realized that the older woman (mother) is wearing PANTS and they end ABOVE her knee. Iam not so much into that family but are they more fundie-lite?? The girls are all dressed in nice, but clearly fundie-approved skirts, etc.

I was like that with my first too. Give her 5 years and a few more and she'll be showing like the rest of us.

The Saunders' are still fundie-they plug VF for a start. They just have slightly more practical rules about women's dress than, say, the Botkins. They seem to understand that there are times when skirts are just immodest, impractical or unsafe and seeing as their girls do a fair amount of physical stuff (everything from helping pour concrete to canoeing) they appear wearing pants quite often.

• 3 weeks later...

.refinersfireforge.com/blog/

And pregnancy agrees with her, she is just glowing. Oh and there are lots of photos of extended family members hint, hint. No, not Cleve but of a half sibling's family.

Ahhhh she and N just make the sweetest couple! They are both too adorable. I see them having a boy but it's clear from that post they aren't tellin' if they know.

She does look great. Bet she's going to delight in her fun little bundle.

Is she due at the end of this month, or sometime next month?

Ugh....All these pregnant newlywed fundies make me wanna go home and get knocked up! But don't tell the new Mr. Grace because he'd be all for it! :lol: I swear, his baby fever is so much worse than mine! Hopefully that'll dim some when we get our new puppy

Ugh....All these pregnant newlywed fundies make me wanna go home and get knocked up! But don't tell the new Mr. Grace because he'd be all for it! :lol: I swear, his baby fever is so much worse than mine! Hopefully that'll dim some when we get our new puppy

Thats the same way I feel about it. And I also have the impression that whenever I leave my appartment I sew beautiful pregnant women EVERYWHERE. I started watching videos about births, read the really nasty stuff and so on and still I'm not loosing the baby fever..

But yeah... she looks absolutely GREAT!!!!

Archived