IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout 14: Arrests And The Big Lie

GreyhoundFan

Sigh. Reading this, it makes me wonder if justice in the US is already a hopeless cause...

The DOJ Official Who Tried to Steal the Election for Trump Has a Sweet New Gig

On Tuesday, ABC News reported that Jeffrey Bossert Clark—the Justice Department official who spearheaded an effort to overturn the 2020 election—sought to convince the Georgia General Assembly to throw out the actual results of the race and award its electoral votes to Donald Trump instead. In a draft letter, sent last December, Clark alleged that mass voter fraud had compromised the legitimacy of Georgia’s election, in which Joe Biden narrowly prevailed. As a remedy, Clark, speaking on behalf of the Justice Department, advised the state legislature to call itself into a special session, investigate the alleged fraud, and appoint “a separate slate of electors” who would cast their votes for Trump. Clark’s superiors ultimately quashed this attempt to nullify millions of valid votes.

This scheme marked just one of Clark’s several desperate, last-minute manoeuvres to overturn the election. But none of these well-documented, corrupt, anti-democratic plots seems to have hurt his career prospects. To the contrary, after leaving the Justice Department, Clark landed a position as Chief of Litigation and Director of Strategy at the New Civil Liberties Alliance, a conservative-libertarian law firm that battles “the administrative state.” (Its latest actions: supporting a law professor who refuses to get the COVID vaccine and opposing the federal eviction moratorium.) Clark’s transition back into the conservative legal movement illustrates once again that there have been virtually no professional consequences for the many Republican attorneys who tried to steal the election for Trump.

Until he launched a direct assault on American democracy, Clark’s résumé looked much like that of countless conservative lawyers. He clerked for Judge Danny Boggs, a hard-right Ronald Reagan nominee, and worked at the big law firm Kirkland & Ellis. Naturally, he joined the Federalist Society, frequently participating in the organization’s events and serving as chair of its environmental law and property rights practice group for seven years. Clark also taught at George Mason University School of Law (now Antonin Scalia Law School), a hub of conservative-libertarian legal studies lavishly funded by the Koch brothers. When he entered Trump’s Justice Department in 2018, he served as assistant Attorney General of the Environment and Natural Resources Division; in that position, he sought to weaken federal environmental protections, freeing polluters to disregard long-standing regulations.

So far, par for the course. But Clark took a turn in the final months of the Trump administration, when he ascended to acting Assistant Attorney General of DOJ’s Civil Division. In the wake of the 2020 election, Clark latched onto the lie that mass voter fraud had tainted the results, and that Trump was the true victor. He scrambled to throw the Justice Department behind Trump’s machinations to toss out millions of votes and seize an unearned second term. Documents obtained by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform show Clark urging the Justice Department to investigate conspiracy theories about voter fraud in Georgia. (In one email, Clark noted that he was on the phone with a pro-Trump activist who claimed to have filmed proof of voter fraud in Atlanta. The alleged video evidence never materialized.) He also pressured U.S. Attorney BJay Pak to probe these nonsensical allegations, leading Pak to resign abruptly.

Moreover, Clark appears to have been involved in the campaign for the Justice Department to sue Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin. The lawsuit would’ve asked the Supreme Court to nullify the election results in each state and award their electors to Trump rather than Biden. It included claims—made infamous by Sidney Powell’s “Kraken” litigation—that Dominion Voting Systems somehow facilitated voter fraud.

When these efforts failed, Clark launched a conspiracy to oust acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, who declined to facilitate his various plots. Trump and Clark devised a plan: The president would fire Rosen and elevate Clark as acting attorney general; Clark would then inject the Justice Department into Trump’s mad dash to overturn the election. (Recently released contemporaneous notes confirm that the president considered putting Clark in charge of the entire agency.) This coup only failed when DOJ officials threatened to resign en masse upon Rosen’s termination.

Despite the extreme and dangerous nature of these antics, Clark has not been exiled from the conservative legal movement. Clark’s new employer, the NCLA, was founded in 2017 by Philip Hamburger, a legal scholar who believes that much of the administrative state—the hundreds of agencies that enforce federal regulations—is unlawful. It is largely funded by the Charles G. Koch Foundation and routinely sues the government. In recent months, the NCLA has fought to overturn the federal ban on bump stocks, shield the Federalist from an unfair labor practice after its publisher threatened any employee who tried to unionize, and topple the federal government’s COVID eviction moratorium. On Tuesday, the organization filed suit on behalf an Antonin Scalia Law School professor who refuses to get vaccinated against COVID, arguing that the school’s vaccine mandate is illegal.

The NCLA is not a fringe firm. Its Board of Advisors includes retired conservative judge Janice Rogers Brown, prominent libertarian law professors Randy Barnett and Eugene Volokh, Supreme Court litigators Mike Carvin and Chuck Cooper, former Trump lawyer William Consovoy, and Clark’s former DOJ colleague Jennifer Mascott, who served as Associate Deputy Attorney General under Trump. The NCLA did not return my repeated requests for comment for this article.

Like other right-wing legal groups—including Clark’s own Federalist Society—the NLCA appears to have decided that abetting a failed coup does not render an attorney unfit for employment. The conservative legal movement has welcomed Trump’s schemers back into the fold with open arms. They will, it seems, experience no ramifications for their plots to steal the race. Exploiting the legal system to nullify millions of legal votes is not a deal-breaker for these attorneys; it might even be a job qualification. After all, the many Republican attorneys general who tried to overturn the 2020 election—most of them affiliated with the Federalist Society—faced no consequences for their actions; most of them are already back at the Supreme Court asking the justices to overturn Roe v. Wade.

The insurrectionists, the coup abettors, the lawless partisans demanding mass disenfranchisement: With very few exceptions, they have returned to their plum pre-election posts, or secured even more influential or lucrative new sinecures. Trump is gone, but his most corrupt allies are only amassing more power in his absence.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 1

I want to know this as well. "Judge asks why Capitol rioters are paying just $1.5 million for attack, while U.S. taxpayers will pay more than $500 million"

A federal judge on Monday questioned why U.S. prosecutors are asking Capitol riot defendants to pay only $1.5 million in restitution while American taxpayers are paying more than $500 million to cover the costs of the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob.

Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell of Washington challenged the toughness of the Justice Department’s stance in a plea hearing for a Colorado Springs man who admitted to one of four nonviolent misdemeanor counts of picketing in the U.S. Capitol.

Howell has already asked in another defendant’s plea hearing whether no-prison misdemeanor plea deals offered by the government are too lenient for individuals involved in “terrorizing members of Congress,” asking pointedly whether the government had “any concern about deterrence?”

On Monday, she pressed the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington on why it was seeking to require only $2,000 in each felony case and $500 in each misdemeanor case.

“I’m accustomed to the government being fairly aggressive in terms of fraud when there have been damages that accrue from a criminal act for the restitution amount,” said Howell, a former Brooklyn federal prosecutor and Senate Judiciary Committee general counsel.

“Where we have Congress acting, appropriating all this money due directly to the events of January 6, I have found the damage amount of less than $1.5 million — when all of us American taxpayers are about to foot the bill for close to half a billion dollars — a little bit surprising,” she said.

The judge alluded to a $2.1 billion security bill passed overwhelmingly July 29 by Congress to cover the costs of the Jan. 6 attack, including reimbursements totaling $521 million for the National Guard and $70 million to the Capitol Police, plus $300 million for Capitol security improvements.

Authorities say the riot contributed to the deaths of five people during or immediately following the attack and the deaths by suicide of multiple officers. The attack also led to assaults on nearly 140 police officers and forced the evacuation of a joint session of Congress meeting to confirm the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Clayton Henry O’Connor told Howell the government would explain how it computed the damage and restitution estimate before October.

The department and U.S. attorney’s office declined to comment beyond court statements.

Prosecutors gave few details in early June when they put a price tag for the first time on damage done to the U.S. Capitol in the riots, saying in court filings that as of mid-May the sum totaled “approximately $1,495,326.55.”

The basis of the estimate was not clear, but appeared to reflect the immediate costs of replacing broken windows, doors and other property. A spokeswoman for the Architect of the Capitol said the agency gave damage assessments to the Justice Department, which calculated the per-case penalty, and separate assessments to House and Senate appropriators for wider security costs.

Federal law allows judges at sentencing to order convicted offenders to reimburse victims for property damage and other losses, depending whether losses are a direct and foreseeable result of an offender’s crime. But the law also makes restitution a negotiable item pursuant to plea agreement.

Howell on Monday eventually accepted the guilty plea of Glenn Wes Lee Croy, 46, who admitted traveling with an Ohio co-defendant to attend a rally for President Donald Trump at the White House Ellipse, walking to the Capitol, and standing at its steps for about an hour before entering the just-breached building at 2:20 p.m.

Croy shared a photo of himself next to a statue of Abraham Lincoln before leaving after about 20 minutes.

Croy and his attorney, Kira Anne West, acknowledged that before entering, he understood access to the Capitol was restricted because he saw police at the top of the steps firing smoke or pepper spray grenades at the crowd, but did not know gathering outside was prohibited.

O’Connor noted that in a plea deal signed both sides on July 31, prosecutors did not agree as they have for some other defendants that a no-jail, probation-only sentence might be appropriate for Croy, which Howell noted.

I think the full cost should be borne by those who are convicted of offenses related to the riot, TFG, his minions, and the members of the house and senate who incited the riot and continue to defend the rioters.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

:boom:
I can’t wait to read the ruling allowing the defamation case(s) to proceed.  Couldn’t happen to a worthier trio. /s

Back in June, the judge gave an inkling of this (quoted from Seattle Times):

[Judge Carl] Nichols told the attorneys that the public debate over election security is “not the same as saying a particular company intentionally committed voter fraud.”

:popcorn2:  I’ll need more popcorn. 

• Upvote 9

Lincoln Project is asking if fuck knob has been reinstated yet.

Anti-Trump conservative group The Lincoln Project has launched another scathing attack on the former president’s most loyal followers.

This time, the political action committee takes aim at those that believe the conspiracy theory that Donald Trump will be back in office on the morning of 13 August.

"The wait is over,” before instructing people to visit isTrumpPresident.us “to find out if he was right.”

He was not and the site says a simple: “No.”

Here's the Lincoln project site

• Thank You 7

I posted about this in one of the other threads...somewhere...but Tina Peters, the County Clerk and Recorder in Mesa County, Colorado (Grand Junction) is almost certainly going to jail...I hope.  All Dominion voting machines in the county have been de-certified due to her actions, which resulted in software passwords for the voting system being posted on The Gateway website.  In the past, there was a recall effort against Peters, but the initiative failed when an sufficient number of signatures were gathered. 

Colo. Clerk Accused Of Allowing Access to Vote Machine Passwords That Ended Up With QAnon Leader The compromised machines were decertified following a serious “security breach.”

In the latest battle over former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election defeat, a Republican county clerk in Colorado has been accused of allowing unauthorized access to voting machine passwords that ended up on the social media account of a QAnon leader.

An investigation led by Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold concluded that Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters allowed an unidentified, unauthorized individual to attend a software update in May for election equipment made by Dominion Voting Systems. That person allegedly took images of software passwords, which were then posted online early this month, Griswold detailed in a press conference Thursday.

What an imbecilic idiotic little twunt is Tina Peters. Her office was being raided as she was flying to Mike Lindell's cybersecurity fluster cluck.  I hope her life goes to shit over this, but she'll almost certainly be elevated as a hero in Qworld with people sending her heaps of money for her legal costs. 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 11

22 minutes ago, Howl said:

but Tina Peters, the County Clerk and Recorder in Mesa County, Colorado (Grand Junction) is almost certainly going to jail...I hope

I hope she gets criminal and civil suits coming her way.  If she personally caused the equipment to be decertified, she should be footing the bill for new equipment and/or software.  I hope her actions give Dominion Voting more fuel for their multiple lawsuits. 

• I Agree 12

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I hope she gets criminal and civil suits coming her way.

Oh, me too.  She's in an elective position so I'm not sure where that leaves her relative to job security.  Maybe she can be forced to resign? 

More information on the efforts to recall Peters in 2020 and the reasons why.  Much more detailed info at this link: Balletopedia: Tina Peters recall, Mesa County, Colorado (2020)

An effort to recall Tina Peters (R) from her position as the Mesa County Clerk in Colorado did not go to a vote in 2020. The effort was approved to circulate petitions on June 4, 2020, but recall supporters did not collect the required 12,192 signatures by August 3, 2020, to put the recall on the ballot.

The recall petition included the following reasons for the recall effort: ballot errors in 2019 and 2020, discontinuing relationships with local municipalities, and not maintaining a trained staff. Peters disputed the claims on the recall petition. She also said she was focusing on her work for the primary on June 30, 2020, and that a recall election could cost the county $200,000.

Reading between the lines, she is a complete incompetent and (quite telling) there has been  extremely high staff turnover during her tenure. 

There's now a criminal investigation, but I couldn't piece together what entity is investigating. Currently, she's considered to have "assisted" in the security breach; I think there was a least one other person involved.  She directed that security cameras be turned off during the period the security breach occurred;  that's certainly an indication that she masterminded or facilitated the whole thing. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, Howl said:

What an imbecilic idiotic little twunt is Tina Peters. Her office was being raided as she was flying to Mike Lindell's cybersecurity fluster cluck.  I hope her life goes to shit over this, but she'll almost certainly be elevated as a hero in Qworld with people sending her heaps of money for her legal costs. 

Mikey and the other Trumpnuts were very excited that she was there. She'll probably get a book deal out of this. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 7

Copeland needs to be taken to a prison far, far away from other humans, thrown in, and the key discarded:

• I Agree 2

On 8/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, CTRLZero said:

I hope she gets criminal and civil suits coming her way.

Oh, Tina, you moronic little twit, the FBI is now going to crawl right up your...well they will leave no stone unturned. CNN: FBI joins investigation into QAnon-affiliated leak of voting machine logins in Colorado

Courtney Bernal, spokeswoman for the FBI’s Denver field office, told CNN in a statement that they are working with the district attorney’s office, “on the forensic review and analysis of county voting systems to determine if there was a potential federal criminal violation.”

• Thank You 9

On 8/16/2021 at 5:21 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Mikey and the other Trumpnuts were very excited that she was there. She'll probably get a book deal out of this. :pb_rollseyes:

That would come under "proceeds of crime" I suspect.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

"A Capitol riot suspect was hours away from sentencing. Then prosecutors received video of an assault on police."

Even after Robert Reeder pleaded guilty to illegally picketing inside the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, he remained adamant that he was innocent of the worst allegations leveled against him.

Prosecutors argued that Reeder actively participated in chants with rioters and egged on the aggressive crowd, though they could not show that he participated in any violence. They asked a federal judge to sentence him with a fine and prison time.

Reeder, a former FedEx driver from Maryland, told FBI agents that he was merely an “accidental tourist” who got swept up in the crowd. The 55-year-old denied engaging in or inciting violence, according to a sentencing memorandum his attorney filed earlier this month. He asked the judge for probation.

But new video from Jan. 6 that surfaced just before his sentencing hearing on Wednesday upended both sides of the case.

Prosecutors opened the Wednesday afternoon hearing by telling U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan that they had learned of several videos that appeared to show Reeder allegedly physically grappling with a police officer. The prosecutors said they found the footage at 10:30 a.m. that day and requested more time to review the new evidence before sentencing, WRC-TV reporter Scott MacFarlane reported.

Hogan agreed and set a new hearing for Oct. 8, according to court records.

A group of online sleuths known by the moniker “Sedition Hunters” said on Twitter that it sent the footage to the FBI about four hours before the court hearing. The group also shared the videos on social media.

The clips show a man wearing what appears to be the same bright blue jacket, gray hoodie, disposable face mask and red “Make America Great Again” cap that prosecutors said Reeder wore on Jan. 6. The man appears to shove a police officer and before the two engage in a brief scuffle. The man can also be seen behind barricades set up to keep the crowd away from restricted parts of the Capitol building grounds.

An attorney for Reeder did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Washington Post. After the video surfaced on Wednesday, Reeder’s lawyer said in court that “on first blush, the clip is problematic,” CNN reported.

The last-minute evidence may upend Reeder’s defense, which claimed that he had been unfairly grouped with violent far-right rioters.

In a sentencing memorandum, Reeder claimed that he merely walked into restricted parts of the Capitol to document what was happening “without violence — without destroying anything — without threats or without any other aggressive conduct.” He also denied an affinity with the rioters.

“Mr. Reeder is a registered Democrat, and was not a Trump supporter, although he did like the patriotic spirit that he believed that President Trump was trying to instill in Americans,” the court filing said.

But prosecutors flatly denied that portrayal in a response that described how Reeder ignored police instructions, alarms, barricades and even tear gas to illegally enter the Capitol. They argued that he filmed the rally because he was “a proud part of it,” according to court records.

“The Defendant’s sentencing memorandum attempts to paint a picture of the Defendant as a lost tourist, in awe of the Capitol, defending it from destruction and documenting the events of the day,” prosecutors said. “To believe the Defendant’s version of events one needs to suspend reality, ignore facts, and omit evidence.”

Prosecutors also filed exhibits that showed screenshots from Reeder’s social media accounts. In the months before the insurrection, Reeder shared frequent claims of election fraud and posts attacking prominent Democrats like President Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

A plea deal that Reeder agreed to allows prosecutors to bring new charges for “any crime of violence” discovered by investigators. Supplemental sentencing memorandums that may address the new video footage are due from both the prosecution and defense by Oct. 1, according to court records.

More info from a CNN article:

The plea deal prosecutors signed with Reeder gives the Justice Department a path to charge him with the alleged assault, if it chooses to. It says, "the United States expressly reserves its right to prosecute your client for any crime of violence ... if in fact your client committed or commits such a crime of violence prior to or after the execution of this Agreement."

Reeder is one of the rioters who pleaded guilty but remains defiant about key aspects of the January 6 insurrection. These cases are being watched closely as more rioters learn their punishment for participating in a grave attack on American democracy, and the Justice Department has said it'll seek harsher sentences for unrepentant defendants.

Reeder argued in court filings that he should get probation because he only went in the Capitol to find water after getting pepper sprayed and faulted police for ineffectively guarding the building. He claimed he stayed inside -- even while alarms blared, and police officers squared off with violent rioters -- because he "was struck by the awe and the beauty of the Rotunda."

Prosecutors cited Reeder's apparent lack of remorse as one reason why he should be sentenced to two months in jail. That is a stiffer punishment than most of the other rioters who pleaded guilty to the same misdemeanor. In similar cases involving nonviolent rioters, the Justice Department has asked for house arrest or probation, but never any jail time.

Reeder offered "a self-serving rewrite of history that sought to portray himself as a hapless tourist, absolve himself of any wrongdoing (and) place blame on others," prosecutors wrote their recommendation, where they slammed him for criticizing the police response on January 6.

They also rebuked Reeder for claiming in an April FBI interview that the riot was "a plan to allow people in" so the media could "demonize the Trump people" -- a conspiracy theory that 55% of Republicans believe is true, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll that was conducted in April.

In recent court filings, Reeder said he is a registered Democrat who "did not care much for President Trump." But on social media, he was a member of multiple pro-Trump groups on Facebook, wrote that a "civil war is coming," posted memes about the voter-fraud myth, and even submitted an online request to the Supreme Court for an investigation into the election.

He was so struck by the beauty of the Rotunda that he had to assault police officers? Everyone who believes that, stand on your heads.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 6

Ms. Tina, fishing for evidence of election fraud, continues to flounder: Peters herself accessed elections hard drive, state says

She made two copies of the main frame hard drive!

Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and two others entered a secure area of the Election Division in the dark of night days before a scheduled upgrade of the system in May and made two copies of a main computer hard drive in violation of security protocols, the Secretary of State’s Office announced Monday.

They don't say if it was a dark and stormy night, just a dark night. 

Anyway,  she had accomplices! 

Peters, the mysterious Gerald Wood, and a high-ranking Election Division staff worker whose name is not being revealed by The Daily Sentinel at this time, entered that secure area late at night on Sunday, May 23, when no one else was in the office, the Secretary of State’s Office say

They copied the hard drive AND election management software and took it to the Cybersecurity Fluster Cluck! 

While there, the three allegedly made copies of the hard drive, including copies of election management software. That information later was displayed at a voter-fraud symposium hosted by the My Pillow guy Mike Lindell in South Dakota last week in an attempt to prove that Dominion Voting Systems election equipment can be hacked or tampered with.

Imagine if you decided your next career move was to become Mike Lindell's fluffer. 

Except, get this, 90% of Colorado's ballots are paper!  Yes, all registered voters in Colorado have the option to vote by mail or drop their ballots off in a drop box. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 9

Mike Lindell took Tina Peters to an undisclosed location in Texas after the Cyber"security" conference in South Dakota.  One of his "security" team disclosed her whereabouts, so now he has whisked her off to a secret location because those Dominion voting machine people are just so ruthless and she's afraid for her safety.  I think she's avoiding the inevitable arrest warrant, but that's just me.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Howl said:

Imagine if you decided your next career move was to become Mike Lindell's fluffer. 

Yeah that’s not a mental image one would want to generate.

BrainBleach.png.025dabf353ccde9427e09c1aecf3aa91.png

• Haha 9

Mr. MeinPillow fan boy might be going back to jail

Prosecutors want alleged Capitol rioter Douglas Jensen sent back to jail, accusing him in a new filing Thursday night of committing “egregious” violations of his pretrial release conditions not only by repeatedly accessing the internet but also by doing so specifically to watch election fraud conspiracy theory videos.

Jensen had been in jail for months following his arrest in January in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection. He’s accused of leading a mob of rioters who chased US Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman through the Capitol and of carrying a knife in his pocket at the time. In July, however, a judge agreed to release him over the government’s objection, imposing a strict set of conditions that Jensen had to follow if he wanted to go home.

Those conditions included a prohibition on using devices with internet access, including cell phones. But according to the government, 30 days after he was released from jail, a court officer assigned to check on him arrived at his house and found Jensen in his garage listening to news on a WiFi-connected iPhone through the video platform Rumble. The government didn’t say what exactly Jensen was listening to but included a link to a Washington Post article that described how the site was popular among conservatives.

More than that, though, the government described how Jensen also eventually admitted to the pretrial services officer that he’d spent two days watching a “cyber symposium” hosted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the most prominent and prolific proponents of the election fraud conspiracy theories and lies that fueled the Jan. 6 riots.

Here's the prosecution motion.

• Thank You 15

23 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Mr. MeinPillow fan boy might be going back to jail

Here's the prosecution motion.

Ah, that guy. The one who went to go after members of Congress, but saw Eugene Goodman, clearly NOT a member of Congress, and his racist brain took over causing him to lead his band of terrorists down the wrong hallway in pursuit of the absolutely heroic, smart, and guts of steel Officer Goodman- right into the other officers ready to arrest them.  The contrast between that group of rabid, racist, idiotic hatemongers and the bravery, intelligence, and downright determination to be the sacrifice, if need be, to keep members of Congress safe is so stark. How perfect that he may go back to jail for accessing the Stupidist Show on Earth! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

If they'd been wearing their flea anti-Covid collars with Trump spelled out in rhinestones, they wouldn't be sick. :naughty:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

If they'd been wearing their flea anti-Covid collars with Trump spelled out in rhinestones, they wouldn't be sick. :naughty:

Good grief. They said they’d be done in two weeks, but they’ve been checking ballots for Chinese bamboo for four months already and now they telling us they’re going to be delayed even more because they got infected with Covid?

:pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Good grief. They said they’d be done in two weeks, but they’ve been checking ballots for Chinese bamboo for four months already and now they telling us they’re going to be delayed even more because they got infected with Covid?

:pb_rollseyes:

Well I know it is not good to laugh at the misfortune of others buuuuut…. don’t you live the smell of karma in the morning. Smells like irony 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Ugh, the “I’m not a citizen, I’m a sovereign citizen!” defense.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic